Outward Hound Ropiez Dragon Squeaky Plush Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Built for draggin’ and tossin’ throughout your castle.
- Built with K9 Tuff Guard for added durability.
- A thick rope makes Ropiez Dragon an excellent tug toy.
- Crinkle paper noise and 3 squeakers are irresistible to your furry friend.
- Durable enough to stand up to plenty of play.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealSmart Pet Love Tender Tuff Crinkle Happy Bear Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Pride Rainbow Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Play Ring Thing Dog Toy$10.99Chewy Price$18.79List Price
- dealEthical Pet Geo Play Dual Textured Squeaky Dog Chew Toy, Color Varies, 3.25-in$9.44Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Remington Tethered-Head Plush & Canvas Dog Toy, Mallard$8.43Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Pet Shop by Fringe Studio It's Mutt Tail Time Cocktail Squeaky Plush Mini Dog Toys, 3 count$12.00Chewy Price$13.00List Price
- Playology Scented Dri-Tech Rope Dog Toy, Medium, Chicken Scented$14.99Chewy Price
- Pets First Chicago Cubs Bat Dog Toy$6.50Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- dealFab Dog Floppy Octopus Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Blue, Large$20.00Chewy Price$22.00List Price
- Frisco Sneakers Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$7.43Chewy Price$7.98List Price
- ZippyPaws SportsBallz Soccer Dog Toy$13.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Training, Exercise||Squeaky||Squeaky, Teething, Tough Chewer, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Tough Chewer, Exercise||Squeaky|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Not for aggressive tuggers
I have 2 german shepherd mixes and 1 purebred german shepherd. They love playing tug with each other, my husband and daughter. Just not with normal ropes. I bought this for my middle shepherd mix as a tug toy for him to play with. But there the thing my dogs play aggressively, shaking their heads from side to side. Always carefully with the humans as not to bite their hands. If they are playing with the fabric part it doesn't last long with my guys. I am generously saying 2 weeks. After the fabric comes off, which is slowly in pieces, they do play with the rope until I have to throw that away which is about 3-4 more weeks depending on how much they play. I then go out and get another one and start the cycle over. Crazy I know but I love my dogs.
Toy for Two!
I have an AmStaff mix that loves to destroy toys and a Rottweiler mix that absolutely dotes on his toys. I wanted to find something durable that the two of them could easily play together with. Due to the handle at the top and the rope ball at the bottom, I figured this would be worth trying. They love it! They have played with this toy for months, running around the house and backyard playing keep away and tug of war. The toy was really put the through the ringer and, while it didn't stay in pristine condition that whole time, it really lasted pretty well. The rope finally came all the way out of the dragon this week so I'm buying a new one since they love it so much.
All the things
My doggos loves this toy. The rope parts didn't last too long because one is a puppy, but they love tugging and crinkly-ing all over the house.
Lots of fun
Even though Misty managed to get squeaker and stuffing out fairly quickly, the body is basically intact and the rope gets a LOT of use.
Gone in 15 minutes
My 8 month old puppy managed to rip a hole in the toy within 15 minutes. Very disappointed! Not worth the money.
I was looking for something plush, but durable enough to play tug with. This toy fits the bill perfectly. Would definitely recommend!
Super Durable Tug Toy
Holds up to our 70lb Akbash playing tug, the only other tugs toys we've had that don't rip are full ropes.
he loves ropiez!
Perfect combo of soft like a stuffed animal but more durable