Outward Hound Tough Seamz Squeaky Plush Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The 2x thicker seams last even longer for twice the fun.
- Invincible squeakers will continue to squeak after they’re punctured.
- No stuffing means no cleaning up when your furry friend makes a hole.
- An extra Chew Shield layer can stand up to the toughest of chewers.
- Two invincible squeakers provide plenty of squeaky fun.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Bear Dog Toy$8.65Chewy Price
- DealPetstages Cuddle Tugs Giraffe Squeaky Dog Toy$17.15Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealFrisco Bear Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$7.83Chewy Price
- DealCharming Pet Animates Lamb Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$9.83Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- fouFIT Paci Chew Mustache Squeaky Dog Toy, Black$8.13Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- DealCharming Pet Balloon Gator Squeaky Latex Dog Toy, X-Small$5.49Chewy Price
- DealPlayology Scented Dri-Tech Rope Dog Toy, Medium, Beef Scented$14.99Chewy Price
- DealOutward Hound Xtreme Seamz Alligator Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Medium$18.49Chewy Price
- Pets First Chicago Cubs Bat Dog Toy$9.09Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealPlayology Scented Dual Layer Ring Dog Toy, Medium, Chicken Scented$19.99Chewy Price
- DealHeroDog Chuckles Alligator Dog Toy$17.10Chewy Price$17.67List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Training, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Tough Chewer, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Tough Chewer, Exercise||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free, Training, Exercise||Squeaky|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
We bought the Rhino for our dog, Rico, an 80lb lab who relishes destroying his toys. If we get more than a week out of one, we stick to that brand. It's been at least a couple months (I think--time flies, you know) and Rhino has no holes yet, even though Rico plays ruff (little pun there) with it. If you've got a toy monster, I recommend you give this one a try.
Miles loves this
This lion for whatever reason, Miles our dawn pug plays and plays day after day with this. It is a very sturdy and resilient toy and he digs it, Carrie’s it around, howls at it , just really likes it in a crazy way. We went through one and the second one was getting worn, so finally saw it at chewy and ordered six. Really helps his energy level and anxiety level.
For some reason this is the only toy that my dogs don’t destroy!!! We should by stock in this toy
The only brand I buy for dog toys
My dogs love these so much, and they have since they were puppies. They love to carry them around, play fetch or chase, tug of war. One of them tosses it up in the air and catches it. One carries it to his bed making it squeak prob pretending it’s a bunny. It’s so cute. Once in a while the dog who loves to tear things will chew hard on a corner of it just gnawing at it til it rips…then I replace it. No big deal because this dog can destroy anything.
Not so tough
I'm glad this was on sale. If you have a chewer I wouldn't recommend this toy. My Sydney had a hole in the cobra within 10 minutes
Not the best
I am not sure if my dog has just gotten better at destroying toys, or if this Tough Seamz isn't as good as ones I've gotten in the past. My 50lb mutt was able to completely trash this toy within an hour - usually he has these for a few weeks before he gets them ripped up. While it did entertain him, I think I will stick to getting other Outward Hound toys in the future.
IT’S HER “BABY”
My 1 and 1/2 yr old boxer/pit/lab mix just ADORES her Little Lion. She has tossed it, chewed it, squeaked it, fiercely shaken it, loves it and cuddled it every day for the past three months or so. It has some hanging strings and a few missing threads from the short fringed “mane” but still squeaks and makes all the noises my dig lives and gets excited to hear. She is soooo funny...we call the lion “baby” because it’s the one item she can’t be without. All I have to do is say “go get your baby” and she’s off! I bought another and put it away just in case this one ever gets lost or damaged. I cannot believe how durable this is, and trust me, my girl can put “baby” to the test on a daily basis, partly because of the way it’s made, flat enough to grip tightly and run or fling it. The design also makes it easy to squeak. This is by far the best toy out there to keep her attention whether cuddling or rough housing!
Not for a chewer
Within a couple minutes, my living room was covered with orange fuzz. Didn’t take my 4lb Morkie long to shred this toy.
No “Lion” this toy is a home run!
Mavis the destroyer has had this toy for over 48 hours and it has passed the destruction test. It still squeaks and has all ears and tail! Mavis is a 60+, 18 month old boxer who does not know the word gentle. Great find in this toy. Thanks Chewy.
Not tough enough
Okay, my boys always destroy the “tough” toys, give them something fluffy and soft and they cuddle it. Bought two of the panthers, first one was in the trash within a few hours, tail chewed off and a hole chewed through the tough fabric. Second one has lost the tail and ears and still holding up for now.