Outward Hound Tough Seamz Squeaky Plush Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The 2x thicker seams last even longer for twice the fun.
- Invincible squeakers will continue to squeak after they’re punctured.
- No stuffing means no cleaning up when your furry friend makes a hole.
- An extra Chew Shield layer can stand up to the toughest of chewers.
- Two invincible squeakers provide plenty of squeaky fun.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Bear Dog Toy$8.65Chewy Price
- Carolina Pet Sherpa Bone Dog Pillow Toy, Large$15.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Frisco Bear Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$5.40Chewy Price$7.89List Price
- Outward Hound Fattiez Cow Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$10.99Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Tough Seamz Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Snake, 3 Squeakers$17.49Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- Charming Pet Ice Agerz with Calming Lavender Cheetah Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$11.69Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Nylabone Healthy Edible Flexi Chew Value Pack Bacon & Chicken Flavor Dog Chew Toy, Small$12.30Chewy Price$18.89List Price
- Charming Pet Headbangerz Chicken Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$13.99Chewy Price
- Charming Pet Ice Agerz with Calming Lavender Elephant Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$10.39Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- Nerf Dog Flyer Atomic Dog Toy, 10-in, Green$9.99Chewy Price
- Charming Pet Pulleez Zebra Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$13.99Chewy Price$15.49List Price
- Charming Pet Cuddle Tugs Bunny Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$17.45Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, All Breeds|
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Training, Exercise||Squeaky, Training, Exercise||Squeaky, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Tough Chewer, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Tough Chewer, Exercise|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
Miles loves this
This lion for whatever reason, Miles our dawn pug plays and plays day after day with this. It is a very sturdy and resilient toy and he digs it, Carrie’s it around, howls at it , just really likes it in a crazy way. We went through one and the second one was getting worn, so finally saw it at chewy and ordered six. Really helps his energy level and anxiety level.
The only brand I buy for dog toys
My dogs love these so much, and they have since they were puppies. They love to carry them around, play fetch or chase, tug of war. One of them tosses it up in the air and catches it. One carries it to his bed making it squeak prob pretending it’s a bunny. It’s so cute. Once in a while the dog who loves to tear things will chew hard on a corner of it just gnawing at it til it rips…then I replace it. No big deal because this dog can destroy anything.
Not so tough
I'm glad this was on sale. If you have a chewer I wouldn't recommend this toy. My Sydney had a hole in the cobra within 10 minutes
Not the best
I am not sure if my dog has just gotten better at destroying toys, or if this Tough Seamz isn't as good as ones I've gotten in the past. My 50lb mutt was able to completely trash this toy within an hour - usually he has these for a few weeks before he gets them ripped up. While it did entertain him, I think I will stick to getting other Outward Hound toys in the future.
IT’S HER “BABY”
My 1 and 1/2 yr old boxer/pit/lab mix just ADORES her Little Lion. She has tossed it, chewed it, squeaked it, fiercely shaken it, loves it and cuddled it every day for the past three months or so. It has some hanging strings and a few missing threads from the short fringed “mane” but still squeaks and makes all the noises my dig lives and gets excited to hear. She is soooo funny...we call the lion “baby” because it’s the one item she can’t be without. All I have to do is say “go get your baby” and she’s off! I bought another and put it away just in case this one ever gets lost or damaged. I cannot believe how durable this is, and trust me, my girl can put “baby” to the test on a daily basis, partly because of the way it’s made, flat enough to grip tightly and run or fling it. The design also makes it easy to squeak. This is by far the best toy out there to keep her attention whether cuddling or rough housing!
Not for a chewer
Within a couple minutes, my living room was covered with orange fuzz. Didn’t take my 4lb Morkie long to shred this toy.
No “Lion” this toy is a home run!
Mavis the destroyer has had this toy for over 48 hours and it has passed the destruction test. It still squeaks and has all ears and tail! Mavis is a 60+, 18 month old boxer who does not know the word gentle. Great find in this toy. Thanks Chewy.
Not tough enough
Okay, my boys always destroy the “tough” toys, give them something fluffy and soft and they cuddle it. Bought two of the panthers, first one was in the trash within a few hours, tail chewed off and a hole chewed through the tough fabric. Second one has lost the tail and ears and still holding up for now.
not worth the money, even on sale
Did not last 2 weeks squeaker was broke within a week and they still wanted to play with it and started ripping off fur
Banjos Xmas coat!
Banjo is our almost 2 Yorkie! His new coat is perfect. The measurements in the sizing chart were perfect! The quality is excellent.