Outward Hound Tough Seamz Squeaky Plush Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The 2x thicker seams last even longer for twice the fun.
- Invincible squeakers will continue to squeak after they’re punctured.
- No stuffing means no cleaning up when your furry friend makes a hole.
- An extra Chew Shield layer can stand up to the toughest of chewers.
- Two invincible squeakers provide plenty of squeaky fun.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Bear Dog Toy$8.65Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Skinneeez Crinklers Goat Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, 14-in$8.80Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Frisco Bear Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$7.83Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Skinneeez Tons-O-Squeakers Walrus Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$15.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Gigglers Hedgehog Plush Dog Toy, Color Varies, 6.5-in$7.99Chewy Price$9.89List Price
- Outward Hound Bottle Bros Giraffe Dog Toy$13.99Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Bottle Bros Gator Dog Toy$13.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Mythical Mates Troll Plush Squeaking Dog Toy, 3-Pack$9.98Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Hoots Owl Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Color Varies, 3-in$8.21Chewy Price$8.29List Price
- Frisco Summer Fun Plush Bear Squeaky Dog Toy$7.41Chewy Price
- Frisco Hide-and-Seek USA Gym Bag Dog Toy$13.17Chewy Price
- Frisco Bag of Chips Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Training, Exercise||Squeaky, Training, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Tough Chewer, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Tough Chewer, Exercise||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free, Training, Exercise|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
The only brand I buy for dog toys
My dogs love these so much, and they have since they were puppies. They love to carry them around, play fetch or chase, tug of war. One of them tosses it up in the air and catches it. One carries it to his bed making it squeak prob pretending it’s a bunny. It’s so cute. Once in a while the dog who loves to tear things will chew hard on a corner of it just gnawing at it til it rips…then I replace it. No big deal because this dog can destroy anything.
Not so tough
I'm glad this was on sale. If you have a chewer I wouldn't recommend this toy. My Sydney had a hole in the cobra within 10 minutes
Not the best
I am not sure if my dog has just gotten better at destroying toys, or if this Tough Seamz isn't as good as ones I've gotten in the past. My 50lb mutt was able to completely trash this toy within an hour - usually he has these for a few weeks before he gets them ripped up. While it did entertain him, I think I will stick to getting other Outward Hound toys in the future.
IT’S HER “BABY”
My 1 and 1/2 yr old boxer/pit/lab mix just ADORES her Little Lion. She has tossed it, chewed it, squeaked it, fiercely shaken it, loves it and cuddled it every day for the past three months or so. It has some hanging strings and a few missing threads from the short fringed “mane” but still squeaks and makes all the noises my dig lives and gets excited to hear. She is soooo funny...we call the lion “baby” because it’s the one item she can’t be without. All I have to do is say “go get your baby” and she’s off! I bought another and put it away just in case this one ever gets lost or damaged. I cannot believe how durable this is, and trust me, my girl can put “baby” to the test on a daily basis, partly because of the way it’s made, flat enough to grip tightly and run or fling it. The design also makes it easy to squeak. This is by far the best toy out there to keep her attention whether cuddling or rough housing!
Not for a chewer
Within a couple minutes, my living room was covered with orange fuzz. Didn’t take my 4lb Morkie long to shred this toy.
No “Lion” this toy is a home run!
Mavis the destroyer has had this toy for over 48 hours and it has passed the destruction test. It still squeaks and has all ears and tail! Mavis is a 60+, 18 month old boxer who does not know the word gentle. Great find in this toy. Thanks Chewy.
Not tough enough
Okay, my boys always destroy the “tough” toys, give them something fluffy and soft and they cuddle it. Bought two of the panthers, first one was in the trash within a few hours, tail chewed off and a hole chewed through the tough fabric. Second one has lost the tail and ears and still holding up for now.
not worth the money, even on sale
Did not last 2 weeks squeaker was broke within a week and they still wanted to play with it and started ripping off fur
Banjos Xmas coat!
Banjo is our almost 2 Yorkie! His new coat is perfect. The measurements in the sizing chart were perfect! The quality is excellent.
Not tough but it's not.
My dog chewed through it within a few minutes. It's marketed to be tough but it is not.