Overby Farm Hip Flex Joint Level 2 Moderate Care with Tart Cherries Dog Tablets
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated to promote joint health and agility in active and aging canines, including large breed and overweight dogs
- Helps to alleviate aches and discomfort associated with daily exercise
- Tart cherry concentrate is a natural antioxidant for joint health and helps relieve discomfort caused by inflammation
- Active Ingredients: Glucosamine, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Tart Cherry and Dark Berry Proprietary Blend, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Linolenic Acid Omega 3, Linolenic Acid Omega 6 and di-Alpha Tocopheryl (Vitamin E).
- Formulated in the US by veterinarians
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Natura Petz Organics STIX AND STONES MEAL TOPPER* Kidney, Urinary Tract Infection & Stone Support* Dog Supplement, 4-oz jar$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics BLADDER MATTERS MAX MEAL TOPPER Bladder Control & Leakage Support* Dog Supplement, 4-oz jar$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Lucuma Powder Antioxidant Super Food & Fruit Glycemic & Glucose Support Dog & Cat Supplement$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Holistic Super Food Broth Immune Support Beef Flavor Concentrate Powder Pork Flavor Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bag$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Holistic Super Food Broth Cognitive Support Pork Flavor Concentrate Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bag$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Holistic Super Food Broth Immune Support Beef Flavor Concentrate Powder Beef Flavor Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bag$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Joint Rescue Energy Mobility Recovery+ Beef Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 9-oz bag$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Joint Rescue Energy Mobility Recovery+ Chicken Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 9-oz bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- PointPet Longevity All-in-One Duck Flavored with Glucosamine Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 120 Count$34.73Chewy Price$32.99Autoship Price
- International Veterinary Sciences Lipiderm Chicken Flavor Skin & Coat Health Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Lexelium Heart Support System Dog & Cat Supplement, 7-oz bag$23.99Chewy Price$27.00List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Lexelium Vision Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 7-oz bag$25.99Chewy Price$28.00List Price$24.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Tart Cherry and Dark Berry Proprietary Blend...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Tart Cherry and Dark Berry Proprietary Blend...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Tart Cherry and Dark Berry Proprietary Blend...||Active Ingredients: (Per 2 Soft Chews) Glucosamine (Shellfish Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Yucca Schidigera...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl, Methylsulfonylmethane, Yucca Schidigera...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Unflavored||Unflavored|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Does not contain chondroitin
Switched my 13 year old dog from another well known supplement to this one after she got tired of the taste of the other one. Unfortunately she has declined since switching and our LVT recommended switching back to a supplement that has chondroitin as well. We're just now finishing the jar so we've given it a good try but unfortunately it's not as effective as we hoped.
My Cairn injured her paw about a year ago jumping down onto the garage floor from the landing which is about 2’ up. I started giving her these after reading that they are prone to problems with hips and shouldn’t really jump. She ate them until recently and now I crumble it over her food without any problem. She’s not had any issues since she started the supplements even though she still jumps down from things occasionally before I can stop her.
Seeing a difference
I started using these a little over a month ago for my 10 yr. old Aussie (~40 lbs. spayed female) and my 9 yr. old lab mix (~90 lbs neut. male). The aussie gets 1 and the lab gets 2 tablets in the morning when they first wake up and what a difference I can see already! They are both still very active but were starting starting to show signs of their age with aching joints and stiffness while trying to get up after laying down for long periods/sleeping, running or going on long walks. The stiffness has gone down a lot even though its been cold and rainy! They have more energy and enjoy their long walks and games of fetch and frisbee with less aches and pains later in the day. We may start giving them to our 5 yr. old Rottie ( ~110 lbs. neut. male) here soon for prevention of joint issues since he is a big boy. They also do not seem to mind the taste of these pill, they eat them with little to no hesitation. The only warning I would give is that they are quite big so they might not be good for smaller dogs.
So firstly, I am shocked at how my dog actually eats these. She refuses to eat anything that even vaguely resembles medicine but she eats these with no problem. Secondly, they actually work. Before I bought these, my dog could only play for about 5 minutes before lying down in pain. Now she’s able to jump around and run around with no problems at all. It’s been about 2 weeks now, and I’ve only seen her lick her knees about 5 times in those past two weeks. I cannot recommend these enough. The only problem I have with these, and it’s not really a problem just a minor inconvenience honestly, is that these don’t snap in half cleanly. Other than that, these are amazing!
USED FOR TEN YEARS SO FAR !
This is a great product. I've given it to four of my dogs so far with excellent results. Follow the dosage instructions closely. Giving more isn't going to make a difference. Giving less won't have good results. BE PATIENT! You may not notice improvement for an entire month. Give it a chance. Love your dogs and thanks for reading !
My dog won't eat them
I have to crush them into her food. She loves their other product, the soft cookie one.
Excellent Joint Product for the $
This is an excellent joint supplement for a bargain price. I've had my 10 year old Australian Shepherd on it to keep him moving the best he can and I've noticed a huge difference in him! It's a tablet and my dog eats it right up but keep in mind it may need to be ground up or cut into smaller pieces for other dogs to eat.
SAM the GSD
Sam loves the taste and they really seem to be giving him better movement and flexibility.
I am delighted with how my dog has responded to a course of daily Hip Flex. She is an 11-year old Corgi that had lost interest in being very active. She now plays with toys and gets up on the couch to look out the window. She hasn't done that in years. She seems to feel so much better!
Hip and Joint
My dog has awful hip and joint problems along with arthritis and these really help her. Great price for the quainty you get in the bottle.