Ovipost Banded Adult Live Feed Crickets Reptile Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Naturally-grown, live feeder insects are a hardy choice for your reptile, amphibian and more.
- Banded crickets are a highly-active species, which is perfect for pets who seek movement in their prey.
- A great choice for bearded dragons, chameleons, lizards, iguanas, frogs, tarantulas and more.
- An ideal snack for backyard chickens and tortoises.
- Please note, some variation in cricket size is normal and expected. For more information regarding sizing and shipment, please click “See More” below and scroll down to “Precautions.”
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exotic Nutrition Live Mealworms Reptile Food, Giant, 250 count$23.25Chewy Price$25.99List Price$22.09Autoship Price
- ABDragons Medium Dubia Roaches Small Pet & Reptile Food, 100 count$35.20Chewy Price$33.44Autoship Price
- Symton Waxworms Reptile Food, 50 count$8.49Chewy Price$9.00List Price$8.07Autoship Price
- ABDragons Small Dubia Roaches Small Pet & Reptile Food, 100 count$28.60Chewy Price$27.17Autoship Price
- ABDragons Waxworms Small Pet & Reptile Food, 250 count$20.90Chewy Price$19.85Autoship Price
- ABDragons Large Dubia Roaches Small Pet & Reptile Food, 50 count$35.20Chewy Price$33.44Autoship Price
- Symton Small Live Black Soldier Fly Larvae Lizard Food, 2,000 count$20.52Chewy Price$26.49List Price$19.49Autoship Price
- Mazuri Tortoise LS (Low Starch) Food$52.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Mazuri Original 5M21 Tortoise Food, 25-lb bag$38.99Chewy Price$43.99List Price$37.04Autoship Price
- ABDragons Hornworms Small Pet & Reptile Food, 25 count$20.90Chewy Price$19.85Autoship Price
- Symton Large Live Black Soldier Fly Larvae Lizard Food, 500 count$17.19Chewy Price$18.49List Price$16.33Autoship Price
- Repashy SuperFoods Beardie Buffet Gel Premix Bearded Dragon Food, 3-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$12.58List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Live Banded Crickets.||Dubia Roaches||Dubia Roaches||Dubia Roaches||Dubia Roaches|
|Food Form||Live||N/A, Live||—||N/A, Live||N/A, Live|
|Bird Type||Chicken, Sparrow, Cardinal, Bluebird||Wild Bird, Chicken||—||Wild Bird, Chicken||Wild Bird, Chicken|
|Small Pet Type||Sugar Glider, Hedgehog||Sugar Glider, Hedgehog||—||Sugar Glider, Hedgehog||Sugar Glider, Hedgehog|
|Fish Type||—||Tropical Freshwater, Goldfish, Koi & Pond Fish||—||Tropical Freshwater, Goldfish, Koi & Pond Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Goldfish, Koi & Pond Fish|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
39 Customer Reviews
Missing lots of crickets
I'm not sure what the packer was thinking. There were appox 200 crickets in my box if I'm lucky. Even with them jumping out of the box at the top bc it wasn't fully sealed (poor FedEx driver) there is no way there were ever 1000 crickets in my box. Also many are not healthy, legs falling off.
I placed my 1st order recently for 1000 crickets for my new bearded dragon named Nugget. The crickets I ordered were supposed to be ½ inch, which is what I get from my local pet store; however, the crickets I recieved are all 1 inch. Sadly, my baby is not big enough to eat these monsters yet. I have reached out to customer support (8/24/22), and I will update review if this issue is resolved.
Dead, maggot mess
After canceling my original order I received these the day after another order from a different company. They were housed separately and within a couple days the entire lot of them was a dead maggot mess. They were housed in the same way as the others that a thriving. Such a huge waste of money!
While these crickets were as advertised they came in a cardboard box, with wire mess openings for breathing, but not in any plastic, so it was virtually impossible to open the package without loosing crickets. We lost quite a few. Maybe it was me, as this is the first time I have ordered this many at a time, but it was a nightmare. Then once the package was open, there was no way to reuse it so we had to find an alternate location to store all these crickets. Also, the crickets were agitated from the journey to get there and they jumped at our bearded dragon, which he was not too happy about. Crickets were the right size and as advertised but I will not be purchasing them again.
Can anyone count to 1000?
We have ordered 3 times now for live crickets, each suppose to be 1,000 crickets and at most there has been around 250 crickets! Really need someone to contact me as I feel like the package people can only count to 250 instead of 1,000! Very disappointing and a waste of our money!
I've been order from another company from other than chew for quite awhile and you kind of get what you get when it's comes to ordering feeder unless all have arrived dead, in this case the morajorty of mine came alive, however i did have some that arrived dead but nothing that I wasn't expecting all in all good order but chew could do better in divering feeder insects.
lizly and friends love them!
Crickets came with absolutely none dead which was incredible. They're healthy, active, and shipped relatively quickly. My geckos and I are very happy
Definitely was not 1000 crickets. It was maybe 200 that's it. Very disappointed and was a waste of money. Didn't even get all of what I ordered
Half dead, wrong size
I do not recommend buying these crickets... they were significantly larger than they should've been and they were half dead. Big waste of money, would not recommend.
$33 worth of crickets first shipment there were less than 200 crickets of 1000 easily, chewy sent out a new box. The replacement box has less than the first box. We opted for the auto ship because it should be less hassle then driving to pet store but this has become more of a hassle. Our very 1st order was great and definitely had 1000 and was worth what we paid.