Oxbow Enriched Life Forage Small Animal Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Knobs inside help prevent your pet from eating his food too quickly.
- Helps make mealtime more interesting for your furry buddy.
- Use the measuring lines for accurate feeding.
- This bowl is dishwasher safe when it’s time to clean.
- You will appreciate the durability of this made-to-last bowl.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealLixit Chew Guard Small Animal Water Bottle Holder, 16-oz$8.99Chewy Price
- Lixit Critter Brite Small Animal Cage Water Bottle Pack, 8-oz, 12 count$33.05Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- DealLixit Wide Mouth Small Animal Water Bottle, 8-oz$5.67Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- DealKaytee Stoneware Cavy Small Pet Bowl, Blue, 4-in$6.49Chewy Price
- Ware Critter Carafe Small Animal Water Bottle, 26-oz$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealChoco Nose Mini Heart Locking Small Pet Feeding Bowl, Blue$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Kaytee Paw Print Hamster Food Bowl, Color Varies$4.76Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Lixit Bottle & Tube Cleaning Brush, 16-in$5.75Chewy Price
- Exotic Nutrition Wonder Nipples Small-Pet Feeder, 6-pack, Large$13.49Chewy Price$12.82Autoship Price
- DealLiving World Green Ergonomic Small Pet Dish, Small$5.99Chewy Price
- Kaytee Vege-T-Bowl Radish Small Pet Bowl$5.49Chewy Price
- Lixit Radical Steel Small Animal & Bird Bowl, 20-oz$10.50Chewy Price$17.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Ferret||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Mouse, Rat, Hedgehog|
|Capacity (Max)||1 cup||2 cup||13-oz||20-oz||10-oz|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe||Tip-Resistant||—||—||Crate, Dishwasher-Safe|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Slows down our rabbit
This bowl is great for our rabbit. It’s large enough that he can’t throw it around when it’s empty like he did the last bowl. The posts slow him down when eating his pellets. Overall, very happy with this bowl.
Perfect for Toy size puppy
Ever slow feeder I found was too big of a bowl for my dog. He's a small 9 lb puppy and only eats maybe 1 cup of serving a day. I got this and it helps him slow down when eating and take his time. Absolutely love this.
Perfect for thirsty pigs!
This bowl is perfect for my thirsty little boys! Their water bottles just get sooo gross. This way they can drink like they naturally would in the wild, and it is super easy to dump out and clean.
My Rabbit doesn't throw this around
The bowl is ceramic (which I wasn't aware of when I bought this. Maybe I didn't pay enough attention). And it's a very solid item. My rabbit is unable to hold it in her mouth and throw it around so it's very good. As for the "enrichment" or "foraging" aspect, I'm not sure it makes a huge difference for my rabbit, but I don't really care.
Seems Well Made but Small
The inner measurement is barely 5” in diameter and a tad more than 2” in height. Way smaller than expected. The base could have been sealed flat for easier cleaning and better hygiene. Else it’s a win.
When my first bowl was damaged during delivery, Chewy was so quick to respond with great customer service and I received a replacement THE NEXT DAY! They really keep their customers happy and that goes a long way. The bowl is perfect for my once feral kitten who likes to gobble down her food like a maniac. It is ceramic (better than plastic) so definitely take extra care when handling and washing. Thank you, Chewy!
Loved the bowl at first
We've only had this bowl for about a month and one of the three bumps inside of the bowl is already chipped and we have no idea how it could have happened. Since it's porcelain we'll no longer use it incase it cuts our dog.
Love this bowl.
This has helped my little dog from eating his food too fast and chocking afterwards. Now he finishes his food at the same time as the other dog. Great bowl. Highly recommend it.
Ceramic bowls, not plastic.
Although these bowls are heavy duty and pretty, they are ceramic, not plastic. So they would still be breakable (which doesn't work for me, because my cats each up on top of a small table, and would knock the bowl off!)
My dogs did not care for this bowl therefore I would not recommend it