Oxbow Enriched Life Rattan Ball Small Animal Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Dangle the ball inside your pet’s habitat or watch him play with it on the floor.
- The chewable rattan material keeps your best bud entertained.
- An innovative design was created to meet your pet’s instinctual needs.
- Encourage mental and physical enrichment that any small furry friend can benefit from.
- No need to worry, this toy was made with safe, natural materials.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Oxbow Enriched Life Crazy Hay Ball Small Animal Toy$4.49Chewy Price
- Oxbow Woody Combo Small Animal Chew Toy$3.99Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Roll Arounds Small Animal Chew Toy$5.99Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Curly Vine Ring Small Animal Chew Toy$3.33Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Treasure Barrel Small Pet Chew Toy$7.49Chewy Price
- Ware Tread Wheel Small Animal Toy, Large$22.09Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Naturals by Rosewood Banana Leaf Carrot Stuffer Small Pet Toy, 3 count$10.92Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- dealOxbow Enriched Life Celebration Pom Pom Small Animal Toy$3.19Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Willow Bundle Small Animal Chew Toy$6.02Chewy Price
- Ware Fun Tunnel Play Tube Small Animal Toy, Large$21.78Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Kaytee Perfect Chews Rat Toy, 6.2-in$4.29Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- Kaytee Silent Spinner Small Animal Exercise Wheel, Mini$12.95Chewy Price$16.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Hamster, Mouse, Rat, Gerbil||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Mouse, Rat||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Mouse, Rat||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Mouse, Rat||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Hamster, Mouse, Rat, Gerbil|
|Material||Natural Fabric||Natural Fabric||Grass / Hay, Plant Material||Wood||Plant Material|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Balls||Chew Toys, Balls||Chew Toys, Balls||Chew Toys, Balls||Chew Toys, Balls|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
No unless rabbits or larger
Not something I’d recommend for rats… no matter what it says. My large boys had a one after being recommended by a rat breeder and I ended up burying one of my boys. Maybe rabbits but do not recommend for Anything smaller.
It's a hit
My rats really love this. Every time I look it's in a new spot and obviously smaller. They even love to go back for smaller pieces.
Perfect for a bunny
Midnight my bunny absolutely loves this highly recommend it
Rabbits didnt like them
My rabbits love to chew. But they never touched them. Just toss them out of the way.
Not for my hamster, but good for others
I'm sure this is great for some but my hamster kinda likes it. Doesn't provide much entertainment. It's so hard figuring out what toys to buy.
Nice Toy for Rabbit
My rabbit enjoys playing with this. Wish it was a little sturdier because it is easily chewed and taken apart. Doesn't last long. Would probably purchase again.
Bunnies love it
I love that there is no wire or plastic tying this toy together. I have to get multiple toys. My bunnies enjoy eating and playing with this toy.
a few minutes of fun
I bought one for each rabbit and the balls lasted about 5 minutes each before they were completely destroyed all over the floor. But the buns had a great time for those 5 minutes!!
Obie is super picky, but he had something similar last year that he destroyed pretty quickly. So far he’s only chinned it a few times, but that’s normal. I think it’s worth a try, but not all buns think alike!
Love it with our little modification! Lasts much longer this way!
Usually, our cavies demolish this in a couple of hours or less. (Seriously, we're talking tiny pieces.) So, we've been stuffing this with hay, and it lasts so much longer. It keeps our cavies busy, ensuring that they get the play time and foraging exercise they need. Just use your fingers to make a hole big enough to stuff hay inside the ball, fill it FULL of hay (we suggest using Oxbow "treat hay" like Oat, Botanical, or Alfalfa), and then close it back up, pushing the outer parts back together. You can also stuff in tiny pieces of dry treats with or without the hay, like Oxbow Simple Rewards Timothy treats or any of the dry, biscuit-type of vitamin supplements. (Our babies think these are treats too.)