Oxbow Enriched Life Timothy Apples & Stix Small Animal Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The paw-fect sized sticks for your small sidekick’s bite.
- Chewable apples made from safe-to-eat hay.
- An innovative design was created to meet your pet’s instinctual needs.
- Encourage mental and physical enrichment that any small furry friend can benefit from.
- No need to worry, this toy was made with safe, natural materials.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Oxbow Enriched Life Apple Stick Dangly Small Animal Chew Toy$5.81Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Deluxe Natural Dangly Small Animal Toy$3.49Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Celebration Salad Small Animal Toy$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Naturals by Rosewood Sea Grass Fun Ball Small Pet Toy, Large$4.93Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Kaytee Carousel Chew Apple Small Pet Toy, Small$4.84Chewy Price
- Kaytee Chew 'n Cube Small Pet Toy$6.29Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Oxbow Woody Combo Small Animal Chew Toy$3.99Chewy Price
- Kaytee Mega Run Exercise Ball Small Pet Toy, Assorted Colors, 13-in$28.32Chewy Price$43.49List Price
- Kaytee Chew & Treat Hamster Toy, 5 count$6.29Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Living World Teach N Treat Small Animal Toy$27.99Chewy Price
- Kaytee Chewbular Small Pet Play Tube, Small$2.16Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Flower Cone Treat Hanger Small Animal Toy$4.79Chewy Price$5.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig, Hamster, Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Gerbil||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Rat||Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Mouse, Rat|
|Material||Grass / Hay, Plant Material||Grass / Hay, Plant Material||Grass / Hay, Plant Material||Grass / Hay, Plant Material||Wood|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers, Foraging|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
Great Toy for Rabbits
Gave each of my rabbits one of the Timothy Apples, which they loved. My boy was slightly hesitant of it at first, but once he learned it was food he fell in love. My girl loves the stick bundle and likes to pull them out one at a time.
My hamster loves it!!
My dwarf hamster just loves chewing on the little apples, its one of his favorite things!!!
Apple Treat Disappeared
One of the apple shape treats was gone within a minute, vanished. So happy there are 2 in the package. I will break the other apart for training treats. His sticks will be scattered about his room for chewing urges.
Piggies chewed briefly
This seems to be the only product that I purchased that they actually nibbled at. Unfortunately, their interest only lasted the first day.
my bunny’s favorite treat!!!
My rabbit LOVES these apple treats, he snatches them out of excitement lol! I always make sure I grab one before checking out
Most of my animals liked it
It’s a really neat idea for a treat. The one rabbit I have who is basically the treat advocate of the group didn’t like it at all! She took it and went to bury it and left it there. My guinea pigs took a few nibbles and didn’t want anything else to do with it. My other rabbit just liked licking it and that’s it. The concept it’s great but my babies just wanted to be super picky I guess and didn’t care for it. They enjoyed the sticks more than the actual treat lol
So, we bought these & a two other Oxbow treats for our bunnies as stocking stuffers for Christmas. The other two chews were fine. But, as soon as my husband went to give these to our two buns they just completely came apart. I mean the strings just totally fell off before ever putting them in their separate enclosures. We were going to hang them like shown. We had to just put the pieces on the ground then they had no idea what even do with them. We tried putting them propped in their food bowl. Finally my Holland started chewing on his. But, our ND didn’t show interest as she likes her chews to hang. Tried to reconstruct them, but they kept falling apart again. Our ND does like the Timothy Hay balls and bells though. They were a hit. These are bust. Hence the one star. Won’t buy again.
I misread the description and thought it was timothy and apples mixed together for a treat and that it hung from the sticks. My rabbit doesn't care for treats like this one and he buried all of it. But it came well packaged and I don't see why a different rabbit wouldn't like it. If it were a mix of timothy hay and apples and were attached to the sticks that I could suspend from the top of the hutch, I would probably buy it again.
These Apples & Stix were among several fancy treats I gave my two small bunnies for their 7th birthday and they tied with the Oxbow Carrot Lollipop for top favorite. Bunnies went right for them and the apples were gone within two days. I also gave the bunnies Oxbow Timmy Pops which they got to eventually, but were not their favorites. Of the other treats pictured, they loved the Willow Bundle but weren't crazy about the Twisty Rings and liked the paper-covered toys the least. The only issue I had is that the apples are flat on the bottom, which made them hard to get a grip on, so I turned them round side down and the bunnies were very appreciative.
Wilma the hamster approved of this. Tried to tie it on the cage, but it was great fun to chew that part first.