Oxbow Enriched Life Wood Small Animal Brush & Comb
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A fun and relaxing way to build a better bond with your furry buddy.
- Constructed using high-quality materials.
- Designed for long-lasting durability.
- Makes grooming easy and enjoyable.
- Grooming is an essential part of your pet pal’s health and happiness.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Marshall Original Formula with Baking Soda Shampoo for Ferrets, 8-oz bottle$7.70Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.31Autoship Price
- DealProfessional Pet Products Ferret Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$6.95Chewy Price$6.60Autoship Price
- Professional Pet Products Ferret Ear Cleaner, 4-oz bottle$8.20Chewy Price$8.95List Price$7.79Autoship Price
- Marshall Foaming Waterless Shampoo for Small Pets, 5-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$13.33List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Marshall Tropical Blend Formula Creme Rinse for Ferrets, 8-oz bottle$7.86Chewy Price$7.99List Price$7.47Autoship Price
- Professional Pet Products Ferret Cream Rinse, 8-oz bottle$5.95Chewy Price$5.65Autoship Price
- Professional Pet Products Ferret Fresh Spray Conditioner, 8-oz bottle$6.08Chewy Price$7.95List Price$5.78Autoship Price
- DealTiny Friends Farm Small Animal Bathing Sand, 2.2-lb bag$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Brytin All-Natural Chinchilla Dust Bath, 2.5-lb bag$6.26Chewy Price$7.36List Price$5.95Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Squeaky Clean Critter Small Animal Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$8.69Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.26Autoship Price
- Marshall Goodbye Body & Waste Odor Small Animal Supplement, 8-oz bottle$11.24Chewy Price$13.99List Price$10.68Autoship Price
- Lixit Chinchilla Dust Bath, 13-oz jar$10.60Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Gerbil...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Ferret||Guinea Pig, Gerbil||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Ferret|
|Brush Type||—||—||Bristle Brush||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Perfect for my Abyssinian cavie
Keeps her long "bad hair day" coat in line. I had a friend tell me their long haired Abyssinian was all matted. I've had my girl a little over 5 months, bought this comb & brush set for her & have never had a problem. And, she seems to like being groomed.
Wonderful (high quality) brush & comb set. My guinea pigs love being brushed.
A light-duty set at best, fine for acclimating rabbits to being groomed
I have a short-haired rabbit with a flyback coat. While the brush picks up some loose fur, it's not up to the task when he's shedding. And the comb is so bulky I can only imagine that it's useful on longer-haired animals. To really work out tangles and get all the loose hairs out of his coat, I use a fine-toothed metal comb as my primary grooming tool. That said, I don't think this set doesn't have its place. The soft brush was helpful in getting my rabbit used to being brushed, and because the bristles don't pull, he's likelier to sit and be groomed. If I have a grooming session when I have to work out a lot of tangles (like during a heavy shedding season), I know my rabbit really doesn't want to sit and be brushed again. I'll use the soft brush in between the more intensive sessions to give him a break while still picking up some of the loose fur. It has its function, but it'll never be a workhorse grooming tool for me.
worthless for rabbit grooming
Neither the brush nor the comb could remove loose fur from my shedding rabbit.