Oxbow Enriched Life Woven Small Pet Hideout
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A paw-fect hangout spot for your small pet where she can feel safe and secure.
- Made with 100% pet-safe materials so you can feel good about where your fur-iend is relaxing.
- Bottomless design for easy cleaning and so you can pick it up to access your pal.
- Washable for easy care and long term use.
- Available in multiple sizes so you can find the perfect one for your petite pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MidWest Nation Busybody Rat & Ferret Blanket$15.97Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Peter's Woven Grass Small Animal Bed, 10-in$13.80Chewy Price
- Kaytee Woodland Get-A-Way Small Pet Hideout, Small$7.49Chewy Price
- Kaytee Play 'n Chew Small Pet Cubby Nest, Medium$9.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Kaytee Natural Woven Play Mat Small Pet Toy, Large$6.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Ware Tabby Cat Small Animal Hideout$8.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- MidWest Ferret Nation Accessory Kit, Option 3$29.10Chewy Price$90.99List Price
- Lixit Critter Space Pod Small Animal Hideout, Small$8.24Chewy Price
- Marshall Hanging Nap Sack Ferret Hammock, 16-in$16.99Chewy Price
- Kaytee Small Animal Plush Sleeper Hammock, 14.5-in$10.87Chewy Price$12.49List Price
- Exotic Nutrition Small Animal Nest Box, Large$35.95Chewy Price
- Kaytee Sleep-E-Tent Convertible Small Pet Hideout, 11-in$11.26Chewy Price$20.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Rat||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Rat||Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu, Rat, Hedgehog||Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Rat, Ferret, Sugar Glider, Degu|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Grass / Hay, Plant Material||Wood|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
My pig Ernie just got his new house and loves it it is just what I was looking for! At first I was worried it would be too small because Ernie is a large pig but the medium was perfect.
It's pretty flimsy and my bunny ate it. I had to take it out bc I am not sure if it was safe to eat.
My piggies love it!!
I know a lot of people were saying that it was too floppy and it began to not hold its shape once their piggies sat on it. I completely agree with these statements but, my guinea pigs LOVE to squish it and then hide under it, they love the comfort of it being around them. It is awesome that I can wash it and it’s clean. Most hides break down over time but I’ve had this one for about a year and it is still in use! Also, even though they sit on it, it always goes back to its regular shape.
Not very sturdy
My guinea pigs do like it but it collapses at the opening.
Does not hold up over time
I bought two of these for my guinea pigs, and I thought they seemed great at first. I liked that they match the Midwest guinea habitat perfectly. They worked great for a month or two, and then my guinea pigs decided they liked to sit on top of them and jump on them, rather than lay under them. When the piggies started doing this, the hides began collapsing from the weight and wouldn’t really stand up on their own anymore. The hides became soiled from the pigs spending time on top of the hides and peeing on them, so I washed them. I did not put them in the dryer, only the washer. After they dried naturally, one of the hides was coming apart in several places and went into the garbage. I put the second hide back in the cage and tried to form it nicely so it would stand upright again, but nope- it was completely flat within a day or two and is also breaking apart. For the price of these hides, it is just not worth buying. Buy something that will last longer than a month or two.
From the moment I got this, the house drooped down by the entrance and nothing I did kept it up. I have large g-pigs and they didn't really like hiding in it neither. Lastly, they chewed the first rope apart from the others in the door in a week.
Anyone else have this issue?
I like the product in general, its sturdiness is just fine. It's quality fabric. It seems sturdy enough to definitely get a handful of use and wash cycles out of it. As an experienced owner of guinea pigs I would've recommended this item as soon as I got my hands on it without even testing it, but as soon as I got home from work I noticed a very strong smell coming from the box. When I opened the box the smell of pine sol was very overwhelming. Guinea pigs are very very sensitive to strong smells and can even become deathly sick from over powering odors such as urine. Has anyone else opened their package to find this product having an overwhelming scent of pine sol?
LOVE! It’s so comfy
My piggies love it and they chew on it (not for eating) I try to stop them but they won’t it is their food habitat since I put it next to their food, I got mine at petsmart but it’s the same thing. I would buy it definitely
does not hold up
Adorable design but after two months started flopping over and doesn't stay up.
Quality material, not very stiff
The hideout looks exactly like the picture and has very thick, quality material. It's exactly what I was looking for and this is the only place I could find one. I got it for my guinea pig and he loves it. It's the perfect size. The only issue I have with it is that my guinea pig tried to jump on top and it collapsed. That wouldn't be a huge problem except from that point on, it collapsed all the time. Now it just lays on its side and he sits in it like that.