Oxbow Essentials Adult Rabbit Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Timothy Grass Meal, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...||Organic Grass Hay, Organic Canola Meal, Organic Wheat Straw...||Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...||Sun-cured timothy hay, Soybean hulls, Dried alfalfa meal...||Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Hulls, Wheat...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||N/A||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support, Dental & Breath Care...|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit|
|Special Diet||High Fiber||Organic, High Fiber||High Fiber, High-Protein||High Fiber||High Fiber|
About This Item
- Made from timothy grass meal, Essentials - Adult Rabbit is specifically designed to meet the particular nutritional needs of adult rabbits. Adult nutritional needs are lower than those of animals in the growth stage of life
- Rabbits are designed to eat and digest fiber found in plant material. Timothy grass hay provides the fiber necessary to maintain intestinal health, and makes Essentials - Adult Rabbit the veterinarian's number one choice for your adult rabbit.
- Specifically designed to meet nutritional needs of adults rabbits with its timothy-hay based formula and optimum protein levels.
- Made with natural ingredients, this product is fresh and straight from the farm!
- This product is not intended for growing, active, pregnant or nursing rabbits. Seventy-five percent of your rabbit's diet should be grass hay.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Oxbow Orchard Grass Hay Small Animal Food, 40-oz bag$10.62Chewy Price$12.49List Price$10.09Autoship Price
- Oxbow Animal Health Oxbow Hay Blends Western Timothy & Orchard, 90-oz.$19.97Chewy Price$23.49List Price$18.97Autoship Price
- Science Selective Adult Rabbit Food, 8.8-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Hall's Hay Timothy Hay 1st Cut Mini-Bale Small Pet Food, 5-lb box$16.39Chewy Price$15.57Autoship Price
- Oxbow Animal Health Western Timothy Hay All Natural Hay for Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Chinchillas, Hamsters & Gerbils, 50-lb bag Bulk Size$66.99Chewy Price$63.64Autoship Price
- dealHiggins Sunburst Gourmet Blend Gerbil & Hamster Food, 2.5-lb bag$7.99Chewy Price$10.49List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Kaytee Natural Timothy Hay Small Animal Food, 96-oz bag, bundle of 3$58.17Chewy Price$59.97List Price$55.26Autoship Price
- ZuPreem Nature's Promise Western Timothy Hay Small Animal Food, 14-oz bag$4.84Chewy Price$6.49List Price$4.60Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Orchard Grass Hay Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla & Small Animal Food, 28-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Living World Timothy Hay Chews Small Animal Food, 16-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Rabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, Hand Packed Alfalfa Hay Small Pet Food, 40-lb box$93.23Chewy Price$110.47List Price$88.57Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
322 Customer Reviews
The Only Food For Rabbits
I have been told by numerous specialized vets as well as shelters that this is the food they recommend for rabbits. This has been the only food I have fed my rabbits, who are both happy and healthy for 2+ years on this diet! I like that they have the recommended serving sizes on the back of the package as well. All bunny owners - use this food!!
Oxbow is the best food for Rabbits
I have raised many rabbits on Oxbow. All were very healthy and lived long lives. Oxbow is the only food I will use.
my bunnies go-to dinner!
My rabbit simply adores these pellets! The other vegetable flavored pellets she wouldn’t touch at all for some reason but these classic rabbit pellets are her absolute favorite. Every time we order them for her she’s always so excited and every night when we Give her them she’s always gobbles them up immediately! Definitely a number one choice for us!
Not pellets just dust
Terrible. Half way through its just dust. Not much for him to eat and he's left being hungry.
This is a quality pellet that smells like hay right out of the bag.
Only pellets worth buying
Rescued a rabbit From a rabbit rescue and he was already on this pallet. He gets veggies daily but still loves The quality of these pellets.
Unfortunately my rabbits won't eat this food, I have 5 bunnies and none of them like it.
Better than treats
My bunnies love this more than any treat or veggie!
My vet recommended this food for my rabbit, and he loves it. Win-win!
This product is a great healthy option for rabbits! This is a great low price for the amount you get!