Oxbow Flip & Roll Small Animal Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The paw-fect shape for rolling.
- Chewable material is great for nibbling and gnawing.
- An innovative design was created to meet your pet’s instinctual needs.
- Encourage mental and physical enrichment that any small furry friend can benefit from.
- No need to worry, this toy was made with safe, natural materials.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Oxbow Enriched Life Hide Box Hanger Small Animal Toy$7.19Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Kaytee Chewbular Small Pet Play Tube, 3 count$6.30Chewy Price$6.48List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Shake, Rattle & Roll Small Animal Chew Toy$5.49Chewy Price
- Living World Small Animal Tunnel, Color Varies, Medium$7.52Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Celebration Pom Pom Small Animal Toy$3.19Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Crunchy Carrot Small Animal Toy$3.19Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Ware Tread Wheel Small Animal Toy, Large$22.09Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Hanging Sunflower Chew Small Animal Toy$4.79Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Naturals by Rosewood Banana Leaf Carrot Stuffer Small Pet Toy, 3 count$11.02Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Celebration Cake Small Animal Toy$5.49Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Natural Play Dangly Small Animal Toy, Style Varies$2.79Chewy Price$3.49List Price
- Kaytee Carousel Carrot Small Animal Chew Toy, Large$4.69Chewy Price$5.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Gerbil, Chinchilla, Hamster, Mouse, Rat, Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig, Hamster, Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Gerbil||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Rat||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Gerbil, Chinchilla, Hamster, Mouse, Rat||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Gerbil, Chinchilla, Hamster, Mouse, Rat|
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Grass / Hay, Plant Material||Wood||Sisal, Wood, Natural Fabric|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
42 Customer Reviews
Guinea Pigs Like It!
I hang these on the inside of my pigs' cages and it's very cute watching them play. They eventually chew off all the cardboard = success. I recommend the large size but the small works just as well.
size works for 3 bunnies
I have purchased the large version of these many times for my 3 'chewing' bunnies. They love crunching them out of existence! I bought this smaller size for the other 3 bunnies and have notice lots of nibbles - one yanked it off his cage and sleeps with it. I am pleased to have this size choice - but hope they never stop making the larger version. Good products!
A major hit.
My rabbit LOVES cardboard, it’s her favorite. This toy went over very well. I got her the small the first time but I’ll be going for the large next time!
Piggie says no.
I thought for sure this one would work. Fluffy piggie is just exremely fussy. After first investigation, if he decides NO, he turns and walks away. Second introduction is usually just as bad. But he absolutely loves the larger drum, the one with the little C shaped hanger. And when first hung in his habitat, he will work to get it off the side of his cage. I have caught him several times, dragging it into his house. Fluffy is extremely fussy, he is just not interested in this one.
An Okay Choice for Rabbits
My boy usually loves to tear up cardboard and push his toys around, so I thought he would go crazy for this. He isn't very interested in it - he'll sniff it, but isn't his first choice.
It's a hit
I can never buy enough of this toy for my eldest guinea pig. He doesn't play much with other kinds of toys, just pees on them eventually. But this one toy he plays with and chews on until it's gone.
Simple yet effective chew toy
I keep two of these in my guinea pigs’ cage at all times and consider them a staple to my setup. They last forever and the satisfy their urge to chew. The only issue I have with the product is it’s a bit pricey for what it is, but it’s hard to come by good enriching toys for small animals these days so it’s not a deal breaker for me.
My guinea pigs love this toy and will chew it until there is hardly anything left. This is one of their favorite toys and I’ve purchased it multiple Times !
These are my rabbits favorite! They last maybe 2 hours, because theyre throwing and biting them.
Guinea Pig Approved
We bought a couple small and a couple large of these unsure what size would work for the guinea pigs. Either size actually works great. They have a small in their cages and it’s getting played with and chewed on all the time and we put the large out when they have floor time. They also play with the little ball that comes in the middle. I will be buying a bunch more of these as my boys are all having a lot of fun with them.