Oxbow Garden Select Chinchilla Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Timothy Grass, Sunflower Meal, Canola Meal...||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings...||Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...||100% Timothy Grass Hay.||Hay.|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation||N/A|
|Small Pet Type||Chinchilla||Chinchilla||Chinchilla||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu|
|Special Diet||Non-GMO||N/A||High-Protein, High Fiber||High Fiber||N/A|
About This Item
- A uniform, complete and balanced formula for your chinchilla.
- Contains unique, high-quality garden ingredients that mimic a natural foraging environment.
- Includes yellow pea, tomato, rosemary and thyme for a tasty variety.
- Also incorporates three varieties of hand-selected hay for fiber.
- Non-GMO certified and farmed in the USA for a collection of ingredients you can trust.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exotic Nutrition Sugar Glider Food Starter Kit$39.95Chewy Price$46.95List Price
- Higgins Sunburst Break-A-Bale Orchard Grass Small Animal Food, 35-oz bag$11.57Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.99Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Natural Mouse & Rat Food, 4.5-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Versele-Laga Complete All-In-One Nutrition Guinea Pig Food, 3-lb bag$13.49Chewy Price$15.02List Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Science Selective Naturals Grain-Free Guinea Pig Food, 3.3-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Kaytee Food From the Wild Chinchilla Food, 3-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Kaytee Food From the Wild Guinea Pig Food, 4-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Squirrel Food Starter Kit$37.95Chewy Price$44.95List Price
- Oxbow Garden Select Young Guinea Pig Food, 25-lb bag$40.94Chewy Price$46.99List Price$38.89Autoship Price
- Grandpa's Best Timothy Hay Small Pet Food, 5-lb mini bale, 2 count$31.71Chewy Price$32.61List Price$30.12Autoship Price
- Science Selective Complete Hamster Food, 12-oz bag$6.75Chewy Price$7.49List Price$6.41Autoship Price
- Wild Harvest Nutrient Rich Diet Hedgehog Food, 22-oz bag$5.23Chewy Price$5.39List Price$4.97Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
this is a no
Well… 30 minutes and this from my 9 month old puppy
lasted 5 minutes
My 2 doodles loved this ball… for 5 whole minutes.
She eats it and I only feed her Oxbow because I am nervous to feed her any other brand.
My herd loved it!
Couldn’t get oxbow essentials for my picky chins and substituted the garden select. The herd loved it. Chewy also suggested rabbit essentials as a temp option until the chin stuff is back in stock. My guys liked that as well.
Garden Select Chinchilla Food
I’ve fed Oxbow for years. My chinchilla will not touch this food.
Revival of my chin
Hi everyone! I wanted to say I rescued a boy chin a couple years ago. He was very picky with food unlike my little chloe. He was always skinny n weak but lovable. I was only feeding him food like kaytee because it had treats. One day he got really sick the poop was always small.. I tried everything nothing.. I ran into the name of this food and chewy with their one day shipping saved my baby.. I must say with only 2 months of eating this food he had gained double the strength and weight!! His poo is so big and healthy lol he absolutely loves this food. Highly recommend it! Now my chloe on the other hand she wants treats with the food lol if you have a picky chin try this food! A++++
Only pellets we use for the chin
Oxbow is fantastic for any small furry friend, we always try to find Oxbow brand and buy from them.
Chinchilla loves it!
My chinchilla loves this food and his breeder highly recommended it. I have a hard time finding it in stores sometimes, but found it immediately here!
Low calcium percentage
The only food I can find for my girls that has the lowest calcium percentage! One of my babies calcium was sky rocketed because of the garbage food I was feeding her before. I'm happy with this food so far.
Formula Not For Chinchillas
Has a lot of ingredients that chinchillas should not be eating... so disappointing that oxbow would make this. DO NOT BUY