Oxbow Animal Health Harvest Hay Stacks Western Timothy Hay All Natural Hay for Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Chinchillas, Hamsters & Gerbils, 35-oz.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This product is made to provide the same benefits of loose hay without the mess.
- This tasty treat is high in fiber and will help your pet keep a healthy digestion system.
- Made with the finest Timothy Hay available, this is a 100% all natural product that is as good for the environment as it is for your pet.
- Designed to be compact, compressed and in convenient-to-feed portions. Produces 80 percent less dust than loose hay.
- Pull on opposite sides of the portion until it loosens to form an S shape and place in your pet’s habitat. The unique shape and texture of Harvest Stacks encourage interaction between your pet and the hay.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealMazuri Ferret Food, 5-lb bag$25.79Chewy Price$25.99List Price$24.50Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Fiesta Gourmet Variety Diet Mouse & Rat Food, 4.5-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Oxbow Orchard Grass Hay Small Animal Food, 15-oz bag$5.19Chewy Price$6.49List Price$4.93Autoship Price
- DealOxbow Essentials Mouse & Young Rat Food All Natural Mouse & Young Rat Food, 25lb.$43.99Chewy Price$48.49List Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Oxbow Essentials Chinchilla Food All Natural Chinchilla Food, 25-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$43.99List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Supreme Fortified Daily Diet Mouse & Rat Food, 4-lb bag$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Fiesta Gourmet Variety Diet Rabbit Food, 20-lb bag$38.99Chewy Price$48.99List Price$37.04Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Adult Rabbit Food, 10-lb bag$15.98Chewy Price$16.99List Price$15.18Autoship Price
- DealOxbow Organic Bounty Adult Rabbit Food, 3-lb bag$12.49Chewy Price$13.49List Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Mazuri Timothy-Based Guinea Pig Food, 5-lb bag$13.59Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.91Autoship Price
- DealMazuri Chinchilla Food, 2.5-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Oxbow Organic Meadow Hay Small Animal Food, 15-oz bag$5.19Chewy Price$6.49List Price$4.93Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Timothy Grass Hay.||Timothy Grass Hay with Chamomile.||Timothy Grass Hay, Dried Carrots.||100% Timothy Hay. Preservative and Additive Free. Loose Hay Contains Stems, Leaves, and Limited Seed Heads....||Timothy Grass, Orchard Grass.|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health|
|Special Diet||High Fiber||High Fiber||High Fiber||Low-Protein, High Fiber||High Fiber|
|Hay Type||Timothy||Timothy||Timothy||Timothy||Timothy, Orchard Grass|
|Food Form||Hay||Hay||Hay, Dried Veggies||Hay||Hay|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
101 Customer Reviews
Absolutely horrible - there where soo many thorns The hay was awful. I normally only buy oxbow but this was terrible. My bunny could of hurt himself on how bad this hay is. Total garbage. Will be throwing it away.
Not happy with these stackables now. It is like grass instead of hay.
I am giving this product 3 stars because it is still messy and my bunny prefers the same product that includes the pieces of carrot (I gave that product 4 stars).
Not a primary food source
These a fun for your rabbits play with, but aren’t ideal as a primary source of hay. Also, be prepared for the mess if your pet is using it outside their food bin. Easy to clean up tho.
Worst hay ever
Do not waste your money on this. It's supposed to be less dusty/messy, but as soon as you loosen the stacks they disintegrate into dust and tiny pieces of hay. They make a huge mess which is much harder to clean up than traditional hay. I will not buy this again, and I'm sorry that I bought 2 boxes the first time.
The harvest stacks are great for enrichment time. It gives the guineas a chance to tear apart the hay and forge for the little treats I place inside. I still use loose hay or boxed hay for their everyday supply.
A piggies favorite
I saw these and decided to try them. Easy to feed my piggies. Some of them went through them faster than others. Not the mess as with some of the other hay. Going to definitely order again.
Fun and space saving
Feedback from Vinvin's owner: I still get a small bag of loose hay, because he enjoys having a variety to select from, but my bunny sometimes binkies after tearing apart this hay, so he definitely thinks it's a game. I also like that it saves a lot of space in my closet.
While this compressed hay is easier to serve to my 7 chinchillas, it is just as messy or messier than loose hay. The critters tear it apart and it ends up on the bottom of their cage or on the floor. Once that happens, they do not eat it so a fair amount has to just be discarded. I have returned to loose hay. That is more thoroughly consumed and less expensive. Loved the idea of this and am disappointed in the outcome.
My Guinea pig really likes these. They are compact, easy to store, green and fresh