Oxbow No Tip Small Animal Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tip-proof design discourages your 4-legged friend from knocking over his food.
- The chew-proof material is pet safe.
- Put the bowl in the dishwasher whenever it could use cleaning.
- Premium construction is built to last.
- Ideal for your small pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealKaytee Paw Print Small Animal Food & Water Bowl, Color Varies, Guinea Pig$9.99Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- DealKaytee Vege-T-Bowl Cabbage Small Pet Bowl, 16-oz$7.53Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealLiving World Lock & Crock Dish Small Animal Bowl, 6-oz bowl$5.66Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- DealExotic Nutrition Press N' Slide Small Animal Feeding Station$9.89Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- DealKaytee Hay-N-Food Bin with Quick Locks Small Animal Feeder, Color Varies, 7-in$11.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealWheeky Pets STAYbowl Small Pet Tip-Proof Bowl, Small, Sky Blue$12.95Chewy Price
- DealLixit Nibble Food Bowl, Color Varies, Small$0.89Chewy Price
- DealKaytee Paw Print Hamster Food Bowl, Color Varies$4.76Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Lixit Quick Lock Crock Small Animal Bowl, 10-oz, bundle of 3, Granite$20.58Chewy Price$21.66List Price
- DealWheeky Pets STAYbowl Small Pet Tip-Proof Bowl, Large, Sky Blue$13.95Chewy Price
- DealLiving World Blue Ergonomic Small Pet Dish, Small$5.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Ferret||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Ferret||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Mouse, Rat, Hedgehog|
|Capacity (Max)||1 cup||13-oz||20-oz||3/4-cup||10-oz|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Tip-Resistant||—||—||Dishwasher-Safe||Crate, Dishwasher-Safe|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
33 Customer Reviews
Good but fragile
My guinea pigs that are under a year don't knock this bowl over. However they break easily. I had 2 come broken and chewy is amazing and replaced them. Then I broke one by accidentally hitting it on their c&c cage. Need to find a plastic that doesn't tip. My boy guinea pigs knock their food over way too much.
Bowl is not described correctly
I bought this bowl because it was described as no tip. This bowl is continually tipped over by my Guinea pig.
My rabbit has not dumped it yet. I wish it was a little bigger but if it was he would continue to tip it over so it's much easier to keep filling it.
I’ve had the same bowl for nearly two years and my guinea pigs have not managed to tip it. Great product!
Nice bowl, but it tips
I got the small bowl for my chinchilla because previously he would tip his old bowl very often and waste food. This bowl is also not made of plastic which is good because chinchillas chew plastic. However, at least for chinchillas, mine has tipped his bowl a few times which defeats the purpose of it being a no tip bowl. I gave it a 3 star because the quality of the bowl is good, and chinchillas are a little more rambunctious than other small pets, so for a Guinea pig or a hamster this bowl might be better. If you are a chinchilla owner looking for a no tip bowl I would not recommend this bowl because mine has proven it is very much able to tip.
Small green bowl holds half cup only
The small green bowl holds less than a 1/2 cup and that is with it filled to the brim. The chewy site lists the green cup as holding 1 cup total which is totally false.
Love it for my mice
Good sturdy bowl for small animals. My little critters love their bowl
Oxbow no tip bowl
Worked great to keep the ferrets food from being tossed all over. Sturdy bowl for them.
a good bowl!!
I put a 4 star instead of a 5 star because it was smaller then named but overall it is a nice bowl. I took a chance ordering these hoping it didn’t come broken like the reviews had said but it definitely depends on what you order the bowl with.i was lucky, mine came not broken. if your piggies or what ever small animal you order this for is aggressive then I recommend 2 large bowls, one for each of them. The bowl is small for a “large” bowl but my piggies only eat once a day along with veggies so it’s definitely not a problem for mine, especially because they aren’t food aggressive. overall it is a good bowl and I’d definitely order another in the future. Just know how your pets are, be careful and mindful what you order the bowl with, and you will be fine when ordering this bowl!!!
Very cute and works
I love this little bowl. It is smaller than I pictured, but works well. My little guy loves to pick up his bowls and toss them. He can't get a grip on this one so it doesn't spill his water on the floor.