Oxbow Timothy Club Tunnel Small Animal Hideout
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This product is made to be 100% edible in construction. Your little furry friend will be able to eat and sleep in one place!
- This tasty treat is high in fiber and will help your pet keep a healthy digestion system.
- Made with the finest Timothy Hay available, this is a 100% all natural product that is as good for the environment as it is for your pet.
- Designed with no wires, thread or chemicals. Perfect alternative to plastic enclosures.
- Uniquely manufactured as this commodity is woven by hand and is made to encourage your pet's natural movements and curiosity
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ware Edible Twig Tunnel Small Animal Hideout, Large$20.70Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- eCOTRITION Snak Shak Guinea Pig & Rabbit Activity Log, Large$9.99Chewy Price$11.59List Price
- DealLixit Critter Space Pod Small Animal Hideout, Large$13.45Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Corner Fleece Small Animal Hideout$15.99Chewy Price
- Kaytee Small Animal Igloo Hideout, Giant$15.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- DealFrisco Forest Plush Small Pet House, Green$9.30Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Geometric Plush Small Pet House, Blue$10.80Chewy Price
- SunGrow Natural Grass Chew Mat & Hay Bedding Cage Rabbit, Guinea Pig, & Small Pet Accessories, 3 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Hay Rack Small Pet Hideout, Large$14.99Chewy Price
- DealPrevue Pet Products Nature's Hideaway Grass Hut Small Animal Toy, Medium$15.98Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Kaytee Play 'n Chew Small Pet Cubby Nest, Large$19.39Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- DealMidWest Ferret Nation Accessory Kit, Option 2$52.36Chewy Price$65.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Chinchilla, Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Degu, Gerbil, Hamster, Mouse, Rat||Chinchilla, Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Degu, Gerbil, Hamster, Mouse, Rat||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Ferret||Hamster, Gerbil, Mouse||Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Rabbit, Rat|
|Material||Grass / Hay, Plant Material||Grass / Hay, Plant Material||Wood, Plant Material||Grass / Hay, Plant Material||Plastic|
|Bed Feature||Safe to Chew||Safe to Chew||Safe to Chew||Safe to Chew||—|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
182 Customer Reviews
Guinea Pigs Approve!
My two guinea pigs enjoyed chewing their way through this. It appeared to be tasty and fun for them. I would definitely purchase this again.
I had to sew it back together
There isn't much holding it together and once my guinea pigs chewed through one layer (a couple days after I gave it to them), the whole thing began to unravel in one, continuous piece that was slowly taking over the entire cage. Sugar and Spice enjoyed chewing it, so for the love of my girls, I sewed the stupid thing back together. Never again.
Bring Back the Slightly Bigger Size
I needed a new Timothy Hideout for my guinea pig, but this one was not wide enough my piggie to comfortably stretch out in. The older tunnel (on the left) is 9 inches across vs 8 inches across, for the newer hideout. Not liking this smaller size.....please bring back the bigger one.
the perfect bunny hut
Our bun loves this hideout!! She loves to run through it, lay in it, gnaw on it - overall one of the cheapest forms of entertainment we've ever found for her. Highly recommend.
I put this in with a mother rabbit and her litter of 10 when they were about 5 weeks old. The little ones loved racing through the tunnel and climbing on it. Momma liked to chew and toss it. The babies started chewing on it a little by the end too. Seems like it was enjoyed by all. Lasted about two weeks before being completely unraveled. I was able to cut the big strands off as it unwound and give them as treats to other rabbits. A win for everyone!
hard on feet
This is a great tunnel for Guinea pigs to eat and enjoy. However, if you have pigs that are older and have less energy, spending time in hideys, this is not good. It’s too hard on their feet especially if spending a lot of time in it.
Good, but doesn't last very long
We got this for our rabbits and they loved it! But they nibbled on the edge and the whole thing just sort of unravels once the edge is loose.
Everything Arrived Perfect
Received everything I ordered and in perfect condition. I don’t know how you do it but it is as if you order today and receive your order the next day. Thank You!
best purchase ever
This was 100% my best purchase ever for my Guinea pigs. They love it. They’ve had it for a few days now and it’s still in great condition. It has been their favorite hiding spot and definitely worth the money
My Guinea pigs enjoy chewing on it
It’s kind of small but my Guinea pigs enjoy chewing on it and it’s safe for them to do so overall all good