Oxbow Western Timothy & Orchard Hay Small Animal Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Convenient and enriching blend of Western Timothy and Orchard Grass.
- Provides the perfect combination of tastes and textures for your rabbit, guinea pig or chinchilla.
- Supplies essential fiber to support digestive and dental health to your furry friend.
- Hand-sorted and hand-blended with care from ingredients harvested from Oxbow’s family farm.
- Doesn’t include any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives—just wholesome ingredients you can trust.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealOxbow Garden Select Adult Guinea Pig Food, 4-lb bag$12.39Chewy Price$14.49List Price$11.77Autoship Price
- Oxbow Animal Health Western Timothy Hay All Natural Hay for Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Chinchillas, Hamsters & Gerbils, 40-oz.$11.47Chewy Price$13.49List Price$10.90Autoship Price
- DealOxbow Garden Select Adult Rabbit Food, 4-lb bag$12.32Chewy Price$14.49List Price$11.70Autoship Price
- Kaytee Natural Timothy Hay Small Animal Food, 96-oz bag, bundle of 3$55.26Chewy Price$56.97List Price$52.50Autoship Price
- Hall's Hay Timothy Hay 1st Cut Mini-Bale Small Pet Food, 5-lb box$16.39Chewy Price$15.57Autoship Price
- DealScience Selective House Rabbit Food, 3.3-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Oxbow Essentials Adult Rabbit Food All Natural Adult Rabbit Pellets, 25-lb bag$33.57Chewy Price$39.49List Price$31.89Autoship Price
- Oxbow Essentials Adult Guinea Pig Food All Natural Adult Guinea Pig Pellets, 25-lb bag$39.50Chewy Price$41.99List Price$37.52Autoship Price
- DealOxbow Animal Healthy Essentials Natural Pellets Senior Rabbit Food, 4-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$13.49List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealBrown's Tropical Carnival Gourmet Guinea Pig Food, 5-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$26.69List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- DealKaytee First Cut Timothy Hay Small Animal Food, 6.5-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- DealVitakraft Vita Smart Complete Nutrition Premium Fortified Blend with Timothy Hay Guinea Pig Food, 4-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Timothy Grass, Orchard Grass.||100% Timothy Hay. Preservative and Additive Free. Loose Hay Contains Stems, Leaves, and Limited Seed Heads....||100% Orchard Grass Preservative and Additive Free. Loose Hay Contains Stems, Leaves, and Limited Seed Heads....||Timothy Grass Hay, Dried Carrots.||Timothy Grass Hay.|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health|
|Special Diet||High Fiber||Low-Protein, High Fiber||Low-Protein, High Fiber||High Fiber||High Fiber|
|Hay Type||Timothy, Orchard Grass||Timothy||Orchard Grass||Timothy||Timothy|
|Food Form||Hay||Hay||Hay||Hay, Dried Veggies||Hay|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
294 Customer Reviews
So much crumbs/dust
Normally I buy this hay for my piggies and it’s better quality than this. This time it just seems like there’s so much dust throughout the entire bag. The quality could be better, and I’ve been buying chewy products for a while now. Just disappointed I guess.
This was once my go-to hay because it wasn’t full of hay dust but now…I don’t know…it is so choppy looking and doesn’t have nearly as many hay flowers in it…not sure if we will continue with this product. Toodles doesn’t seem to like it as much as she did before.
On a good day, I really like this hay. However, it seems 50/50 whether I get a good bag and this doesn’t change if I get it from Chewy or somewhere else. It will be brown and stringy (if that makes sense). My guinea pigs don’t seem to eat as much of it when it’s like this. When it’s good though I really like it and my pigs do too!
Excellent Hay Blen
Never in a million years did I think I would write a product review for hay, but that's what having guinea pigs does to you. :) This hay smells super sweet and little Roxy chirps every time she smells it. This is the only hay she eats entirely. I buy the 40oz bag and it lasts about one month. Excellent price and an excellent product.
Smaller Package of Hay
I thought I was keeping the hay fresher for my rabbits, but the hay in the smaller packages are cut shorter. My buns really like to nibble on long strands of hay. they still eat some of it, but use it mostly for nesting. Will switch back to larger packaging next order.
Very Poor Quality Now. :"(
I've bought Oxbow products for over 20yrs. Fergus HATES this bag. To say I'm disappointed is to put it mildly. Fergus WOLFED it down. Now he strews it about his cage. I agree, bag waaay too full; hay quality garbage 2 Fergus who's 10yrs old!
So much brown hay!
I ordered 4 bags of this stuff for my Guinea Pigs and all of the bags have this icky brown hay!! My pigs will not even eat the hay in these bags because the quality is horrible! Me and the pigs are extremely disappointed.
Soft and fluffy
My gpig loves this stuff and I have found that it does not fall out of this hay bin as much as other brands.
Try It, You'll Like It!
Bunnies can be finicky eaters just like all other pets and humans. Oxbow seems to please most often. Decided to try the mixture of Timothy and Orchard Hay and Charlie likes it! A LOT! He recommends it!
My rabbits usually love this hay but....
I just got this Friday and opened today....Where is the actual hay? I'm seeing old grass here. Did I get a bad batch?