Oxyfresh Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This fast-acting formula contains Oxygene to help kick bad breath to the curb. It works for dogs, cats, birds and other pets, too!
- A vet-recommended hygiene solution that helps clean teeth and fight plaque and tartar.
- No brushing required! Simply add a capful to your furry friend's drinking water each day. It's safe to drink and pets love it!
- This solution is made without mint or tea tree oil which can be harmful to canines and felines. It's 100% non-toxic, odorless and tasteless—your pet won't even know it's there!
- Made in the USA with only the highest quality ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TevraPet Brush Free Dog & Cat Oral Gel, 0.88-oz tube$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- MAXI/GUARD Pet Dental Gel, 4-oz bottle$11.49Chewy Price$22.99List Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Ora-Clens Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 16-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Oratene Brushless Oral Care Dog & Cat Dental Gel, 2.5-oz tube$14.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- ProDen PlaqueOff Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 60g bottle$19.67Chewy Price$22.00List Price$18.69Autoship Price
- MAXI/GUARD Pet Dental Wipes, 100 count$18.37Chewy Price$24.99List Price$17.45Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Oral Hygiene Pumpkin-Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Dental Water Additive, 8-oz bottle$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Petkin Plaque Toothwipes Fresh Mint Flavor Dog & Cat Dental Wipes, 40 count$3.97Chewy Price$5.49List Price$3.77Autoship Price
- Oxyfresh Dog & Cat Dental Kit$11.95Chewy Price$14.95List Price$11.35Autoship Price
- VetSmart Formulas Total Oral Care Dog & Cat Dental Spray, 4-oz bottle, 3 count$77.85Chewy Price$73.96Autoship Price
- Triple Pet EZ Plaque Off Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 8-oz$7.79Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water (Aqua), Sodium Chlorite (Oxygene), Zinc Acetate...||Water, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate...||Purified Water, Peppermint Flavor, Glycerin...||Purified Deionized Water, Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide, Chlorophyll...||Erythritol, Inulin, Pomegranate Extract|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
39 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
454 Customer Reviews
Dogs stopped drinking water!!!
I read reviews on all the different types of dog oral care water additives. So I decided on this one based on the reviews. I only put a cap full in a large bowl of water, like a 24oz.-32oz. sized bowl. My dogs would not drink the water. They walked up to the bowl, smelled it and walked away. I watched this all day and finally rinsed the bowl and put water without the capful of dental rinse and they drank the water. They drank a lot because they wouldn’t drink any early that day. I was heartbroken that I had made them go without water all day. I guess I should have put a bowl of “just water” and a bowl of water with the dental solution and given them the option. It says that it’s odorless, but apparently it’s not. So I wouldn’t waste your money on this product, or any of the oral additives for that matter. They all seem to have an odor regardless of what the company says about the product. I’m sad it didn’t work. I worry about my dogs teeth, but they won’t let me brush them. Hope this review helps.
It really works
My cat has always had breath that smells like an old shoe even though the vet has declared him and his teeth perfectly healthy. Dental treats and toys have failed to help, so I finally bought this in a desperate bid to make him somewhat less stinky. And I’m so impressed with the results. After just a couple of weeks of adding this to my cat’s water bowl, his breath has grown noticeably less offensive, and, as a result, his fur also smells better after grooming. Oxyfresh is tasteless and odorless, and my cat took to it just fine, although he is a generally good water drinker and isn’t picky. I imagine that it might be harder to adapt pets who are more finicky around food and water.
My dog is a rescue and his teeth were in pretty bad shape. I‘ve been using toothpaste and a variety of dental chews which for his plaque and tartar, but his breath still STUNK. I tried adding Tropiclean’s water additive to his routine, but it gave him diarrhea. So, I switched to Oxyfresh - his breath smells so much better and he’s had no digestive issues! I will say it took several weeks to see (smell?) the results, so be patient. It’ll be worth it! I’m so happy I tried Oxyfresh. I’ll definitely try their other products!
Best teeth cleaner
I have used this product for over 20 years with many dogs. I took my two whippets to the vet as I’ve changed practices and she said she’s never seen such great teeth on whippets! What more do you need to recommend it then your own vet making a comment
I rescue dogs and many are so neglected and have never experienced any type of oral care, pretty impossible to start brushing their teeth! I buy this by the gallon and add it to the fresh communal water bowl daily and just ordered the smaller size/spray bottle so I spray directly into their mouths. It is colorless and tasteless and yes, I have tasted it myself! Very helpful.
Clean cat breath
I was sceptical and hopeful . But it really works and it doesn't take very much or very long to give my kitties a cleaner mouth breath is better and I know it makes their mouth better an when the mouth is in better shape the rest of the body is healthier or at least I have been told that by our friendly dr friend an i want my cats all 5 of their mouths protected . It's not 1st product i have tried but if it keeps working this well it will b my last an it's a great value big bottle takes so little for kitties water bowls . I would highly recommend it u may think oh this cost to much but honestly if u get results I have u will b so glad u made that purchase I am WE LUV CHEWY
No more stank breath!
My cat didn’t even notice that i was putting this in his water! He gets fed wet food so his breath can get quite stinky, this product really does the trick.
easy to use and works!
My cat has dental issues (inflamed gums, a rotten tooth that needed to be extracted) and he has always had "swamp mouth" (stinky breath!). The vet recommended an additive for his water. It has been only a few days and things have improved. I don't think he can taste it, which is a good thing!
Cleaner teeth and Fresher breath
I've definitely noticed my dogs have cleaner teeth and fresher breath since I started using Oxyfresh in their water.
Well, the dog didn't seem to notice at all! The older cat noticed immediately and want's nothing to do with the "new water." The younger cat didn't notice either. So, if you're on the fence, give it a go and see how it goes.