Oxyfresh Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This fast-acting formula contains Oxygene to help kick bad breath to the curb. It works for dogs, cats, birds and other pets, too!
- A vet-recommended hygiene solution that helps clean teeth and fight plaque and tartar.
- No brushing required! Simply add a capful to your furry friend's drinking water each day. It's safe to drink and pets love it!
- This solution is made without mint or tea tree oil which can be harmful to canines and felines. It's 100% non-toxic, odorless and tasteless—your pet won't even know it's there!
- Made in the USA with only the highest quality ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Oxyfresh Dog & Cat Dental Gel, 4-oz bottle$10.95Chewy Price$13.95List Price$10.40Autoship Price
- Bluestem Oral Care Original Flavored Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 17-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Ora-Clens Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 16-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care Clean Teeth Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Dental Gel, 2-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Healthy Gums Liquid Dental Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle$58.90Chewy Price$59.95List Price$55.95Autoship Price
- Oxyfresh Dog & Cat Dental Spray, 3-oz bottle$10.95Chewy Price$10.40Autoship Price
- ProBiora Pet Probiotic Dog & Cat Oral Care Powder, 1-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Jax & Cali Dog & Cat Dental Wipes, 65 count$19.95Chewy Price
- Oxyfresh Dog & Cat Dental Kit$11.95Chewy Price$14.95List Price$11.35Autoship Price
- Petkin Invisible Formula Liquid Oral Care Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 8-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Oratene Enzymatic Brushless Oral Care Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 4-oz bottle$18.49Chewy Price$26.99List Price$17.57Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Brushing Dog Dental Gel, 2-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
40 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
461 Customer Reviews
Looks like it's working to remove the tarter
I am ordering a second bottle. Both of my dogs had brown tarter on their gum lines. It's white now and seems to be dissolving. YAY! One of them is in the early stages of congestive heart failure so we don't want to sedate him for a dental. This product, along with the spray seems to really be doing a good job to remove that plaque. I'm hoping with this second bottle it will be entirely gone. I have a 160 pound dog and a 35 pound dog. The problem I have is my big dog thinks he IS at the dental office. He swishes and spits. I have to change water every time he takes a drink so I go through a lot of the product. I'll have to cut back on how much water to give at a time.
Dogs stopped drinking water!!!
I read reviews on all the different types of dog oral care water additives. So I decided on this one based on the reviews. I only put a cap full in a large bowl of water, like a 24oz.-32oz. sized bowl. My dogs would not drink the water. They walked up to the bowl, smelled it and walked away. I watched this all day and finally rinsed the bowl and put water without the capful of dental rinse and they drank the water. They drank a lot because they wouldn’t drink any early that day. I was heartbroken that I had made them go without water all day. I guess I should have put a bowl of “just water” and a bowl of water with the dental solution and given them the option. It says that it’s odorless, but apparently it’s not. So I wouldn’t waste your money on this product, or any of the oral additives for that matter. They all seem to have an odor regardless of what the company says about the product. I’m sad it didn’t work. I worry about my dogs teeth, but they won’t let me brush them. Hope this review helps.
It really works
My cat has always had breath that smells like an old shoe even though the vet has declared him and his teeth perfectly healthy. Dental treats and toys have failed to help, so I finally bought this in a desperate bid to make him somewhat less stinky. And I’m so impressed with the results. After just a couple of weeks of adding this to my cat’s water bowl, his breath has grown noticeably less offensive, and, as a result, his fur also smells better after grooming. Oxyfresh is tasteless and odorless, and my cat took to it just fine, although he is a generally good water drinker and isn’t picky. I imagine that it might be harder to adapt pets who are more finicky around food and water.
My dog is a rescue and his teeth were in pretty bad shape. I‘ve been using toothpaste and a variety of dental chews which for his plaque and tartar, but his breath still STUNK. I tried adding Tropiclean’s water additive to his routine, but it gave him diarrhea. So, I switched to Oxyfresh - his breath smells so much better and he’s had no digestive issues! I will say it took several weeks to see (smell?) the results, so be patient. It’ll be worth it! I’m so happy I tried Oxyfresh. I’ll definitely try their other products!
Too early to tell
Not sure yet, they don't mind drinking the water which is a plus too early to tell if it's having any effect yet so I'll keep on using it and give it a good chance before I make up my mind. It's easy to use and I don't have to worry that someone isn't getting any.
Best teeth cleaner
I have used this product for over 20 years with many dogs. I took my two whippets to the vet as I’ve changed practices and she said she’s never seen such great teeth on whippets! What more do you need to recommend it then your own vet making a comment
Used this for years
I’ve been using Oxyfresh since my vet recommended it 15 years ago. My results may not be standard, but since using it, none of my cats (7 across the years) needed dental work.
Dr said if I was not going to do cleaning that this would work just as well to keep tartar away. I have been using pet lab more expensive. tried this and I like it.
I rescue dogs and many are so neglected and have never experienced any type of oral care, pretty impossible to start brushing their teeth! I buy this by the gallon and add it to the fresh communal water bowl daily and just ordered the smaller size/spray bottle so I spray directly into their mouths. It is colorless and tasteless and yes, I have tasted it myself! Very helpful.
Hi, I am so happy I bought the Oxyfresh dental water additive it works very well and my kitty's breath is much better. I would recommend this product because it works. Thank you..