Ozarks Fehr Trade Originals Elevated Double Dog & Cat Bowl
About This Item
- Great for dogs, cats and even pigs!
- Raised design helps reduce your buddy’s neck strain and aids digestion while keeping your floors clean and dry.
- Sturdy wood stand includes 2 stainless steel bowls so you can offer your pet food and water in 1 spot.
- The stylish stains and finishes are all-natural and non-toxic.
- Made in the USA and comes fully assembled.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bearwood Essentials Farmhouse Elevated Dog Feeder, Chestnut/White, Medium$113.99Chewy Price$134.99List Price
- Bearwood Essentials Farmhouse Full Stain Elevated Dog Feeder, Grey, Large$103.82Chewy Price$154.99List Price
- Frisco Farm House Non-Skid Elevated Dog Bowl, White, 20-cup$45.28Chewy Price
- OurPets Comfort Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, Black, 4-cup$19.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Bearwood Essentials Farmhouse 3-Bowl Full Stain Elevated Dog Feeder, Chestnut, Medium$131.91Chewy Price$154.99List Price
- New Age Pet ecoFLEX Elevated Double Diner Dog Bowl, Espresso, Large$50.44Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Frisco Corner Wooden Triple Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, 4 Cups$35.56Chewy Price
- Bearwood Essentials Farmhouse 3-Bowl Elevated Dog Feeder, Chestnut/White, Small$146.68Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- GF Pet Wood & Metal Cat & Dog Feeder, Large$39.99Chewy Price
- Huntley Pet Elevated Double Feeder Stainless Steel Bowls Dog & Cat Feeder, Berjen, Small$34.79Chewy Price$49.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Elevated, Double, Tip-Resistant, Lead-Free, Removable Bowls||Elevated, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant, Removable Bowls||Elevated, Double, Tip-Resistant, Lead-Free, Removable Bowls||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free...||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free...|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||2.4-cup; 19.2-oz||12-cup; 96-oz||1-cup; 8-oz per bowl||Bowl - 4-cup; 32-oz per bowl / Storage - 100-cup||2-cup; 16-oz|
|Tools Included||—||—||—||No Tools Required||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
30 Customer Reviews
Fantastic elevated dog feeder! Very impressed with the quality of craftsmanship, a piece of furniture, not that cheap plastic junk. Easiest assembly, there is none!! Take out of well packaged box, place bowls in holes, done. Also made in USA and pet friendly stain. A little pricey but so worth the investment!
LOVE this stand w/bowls!
This stand w/bowls is absolutely beautiful and very well made. It is just perfect for our Labor doodle’s height and size. And, it is well worth the cost. I highly recommend it.
Love these bowls
So beautiful, matches our decor, the right height for our standard poodle. Highly recommend.
Sugar loves it!
Sturdy and quiet. Great quality. Perfect height for my greyhound! She needed this upgrade from her old noisy metal bowl holder and I’m glad I sprung for this one!
Stylish elevated feeder
I was looking for an elevated feeder for my 7 yr old lab. I read all the reviews and though pricier than most - I have no regrets. True statements that the bowls inside glued paper is a pain to get rid of. Need bowl suppliers to use different adhesive agent. Also, read instructions where they tell you about the water white spots - you do get them and they do go away. This design is very sturdy ( have on a rug ) and attractive. Good job by the Ozarks group.
Nice Quality - Not For My Dog Though
Item looked great when we got it and it literally lasted 30 minutes. My 9 month old 50 lb Puppy chewed it up and totally destroyed it leaving pieces everywhere! We have an Australian Shepherd and would not recommend this product for this breed OR possibly good for an older Aussie who does not like to chew everything.
Beautiful Large Dog Bowl
The double, extra large dog bowl is beautifully crafted, very well made, cleans easily, light to pick up, clean lines, looks great. Very importantly, it is a great height for me extra large dog and the bowls are the perfect size. Excellent product.
High Quality Purchase
After looking at all the mixed reviews for cheaper elevated feeders and seeing how good the reviews for this one were in comparison, I decided to spring for it even with the higher price. I wanted to make sure I ordered the right size since it is so much more expensive, so I took my dog to the local store to have him stand in front of the feeders on display and get a sense of what height would be best. Honestly couldn't be happier; it's surprisingly lightweight for the size and feels extremely well made. The finish seems to be of a very high quality and looks great in my living room. It came fully assembled and was carefully packaged to ensure no damage during delivery. I also love that its sustainably sourced wood and American made. Sure, it costs a fair bit more than a lot of other feeders on Chewy, but in this case it really seems like you get what you pay for.
Made in America- Solid Wood
We have 2 of these. I bought the "Rusty Nails" the first time and got the darker wood one the 2nd time for our 2nd new lab pup. I bought Medium size for our 2 labs. I love that these are made in the USA, and they are very very well packed with a lovely note inside, saying Thank you. The bowls it comes with are slightly larger then regular aluminum bowls. This makes it easy to place regular aluminum bowls in the holders bowls. These pet feeders are great quality and really nice. My only complaint is the colors aren't so accurate from the pictures online. Both of the feeders I got have a slight green tint to them. Not dark chocolate brown! So if you're not slightly flexible on the color...i may go a different route.
Love this stand
Ordered this to replace the plastic one we had for years. Matches our tile/decor perfectly. Was a little concerned about the finish on the top because our Rottie girl is SLOPPY drinker. But it's holding up well and sealed well enough that I can wipe up or clean it up easily - without having to go behind her every time and dry it off