Paramount Pet Health Liquid Vitamins Skin & Coat Support Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Liquid multivitamin to help support your dog’s digestive health, immune system, joints, coat, skin, brain health, heart health and vision.
- No artificial flavors or sweeteners.
- Made with 100% all-natural, safe ingredients.
- Mixes easily with food or water, helping provide better absorption than pills, chewables or powders.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealThe Missing Link Professional Veterinary Formula Recovery & Detoxification Superfood Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-lb$26.79Chewy Price$25.45Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Curcumin Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.64-oz jar$25.97Chewy Price$37.49List Price$24.67Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Digest-All Plus Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz$15.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Dogswell Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Vetericyn ALL-IN Life-Stage Senior Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Seniorbliss Probiotic Hickory Chicken & Bacon Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Senior Dogs, 120 count$64.99Chewy Price$66.66List Price$61.74Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Advanced Intestinal Support With Non-GMO Ingredients Dog Supplement, 60 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 30 count$14.91Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.16Autoship Price
- Vetericyn ALL-IN Life-Stage Adult Dog Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Organic Fermented Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2.75-oz bottle$17.97Chewy Price$22.49List Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Wild Salmon Oil Skin & Coat Supplement, 16-oz$27.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal 4-In-1 Support Multivitamin Dog Supplement, 1-pack, 120 count$24.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.73Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water (Reverse Osmosis), Sunflower Oil, Salmon Oil...||Active Ingredients: Anchovy Oil, Olive Oil, Flaxseed Oil...||Flaxseed Oil, Hoki Oil, Borage Oil, Vitamin E Supplement.||Active Ingredients: Baikal Skullcap root (Scutellaria baicalensis), Phellodendron bark (Phellodendron chinense), Sophora root (Sophora flavenscens)...||Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Shedding Control, Heart Care||Skin & Coat Health, Sensitive Skin||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Skin & Coat Health, Ear Care||Skin & Coat Health|
|Food Flavor||Bacon||Salmon||—||Unflavored||Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Multivitamin for your pup.
I bought this as a recommendation from The BK Shop and wanted to get a vitamin for my dog. The bottle is massive, like large Yeti/Hydroflask sized. My dog loves the flavor! I expect this to last a while.
These vitamins are phenomenal! My 13 year old bichon was listless, itching and not interested in playing. The scratching has stopped, she's alert and back to loving her toys. These have really been a miracle for my dog.
my dog will not eat
My dog will not eat his food if i add this liquid vitamin, so it's not good for us.
Shine and Yummy vitamins
It was a bit of a challenge at first to figure out how to give to my girls. The bottle is quite large and it’s not easy to measure serving from this bottle. When they did get it, they gobbled it up! I’m now mixing it in their evening meal and they love it!! I like they are getting extra vitamins which help to promote skin health and a shiny coat, in an easy to give formula, once you figure out how to serve. My only wish is it was in more of a squirt type bottle or had a measured lid so It was more easily able to portion it out. Overall good product and great flavor profile! I would recommend.
Wellness for the Win
I just started giving these vitamins to my Shiba Inu, Suki. I'd contacted the company by email to ask a question about how to start serving the liquid vitamins and they got back to me right away! Excellent customer service and great ingredients. I feel good giving this to my dog to support her as she ages. She's healthy at 9 years old and I want to keep her that way for many years to come.
1 Supplement for all!!!
We have a 7 mo old American Staffy and a 4 yr old Boston Terrier and I'm so happy to find a liquid supplement/vitamin that both my dogs can take and don't mind taking. Because it isn't flavored, I don't worry about any unnecessary additives or flavoring. It's simple and I add it in to their food daily to ensure they get all their vitamins and nutrients!
Great addition to their Raw Diet
We feed our Bulldogs a Raw meat diet and were looking for something to add as a supplement.Paramount Pet Health Liquid Vitamins Skin & Coat Support for Dogs has worked great for them. They love the taste. We just add a teaspoon to their bowl twice a day. Their skin and coats have never looked better and we feel confident they are getting the balanced nutrition they need to stay healthy and out of the Vet's office. They have a great line to help compliment their daily health needs.
Great supplement for my little seniors
This is a great supplement for my pack of little seniors. Most are on raw food and I mix in with meals. There has definitively been a change and their fur is softer and shinier.