Particular Paws Anti-Chew Bitter Spray for Dogs, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- All-natural tea tree oil and bitters formula is a simple, natural blend of ingredients that helps to prevent biting and chewing
- Manufactured in a GMP certified facility registered with the FDA that’s under supervision of veterinary professionals
- The perfect fast yet gentle training aid that won’t scare your furry friend
- Great for puppies and dogs that have a natural adventurous personality that can lead them to trouble or potentially dangerous materials
- Safe to use on furniture, carpet, shoes, clothing, even houseplants and electrical cords (unplug before applying)
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Educator By E-Collar Technologies Educator E-Fence Underground Fence Dog Containment System Boundary Flags$7.66Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Pooch Selfie The Original Dog Selfie Stick Smartphone Attachment$11.10Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealCube GPS OBD II Car Charger$24.95Chewy Price
- The Company of Animals Pet Corrector Dog Training Aid, 200-mL, 4 count$61.06Chewy Price$140.00List Price
- SportDOG SAC00-11755 Answer Dog Whistle$14.95Chewy Price
- PoochieBells The Original Dog Training Potty Doorbell, Keep Calm$14.74Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Remington Trail Scent Dog Training Scent, Grouse, 4-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price
- DealCLAWGUARD Heavy Duty Door Scratch Shield, 44 x 20 in$28.75Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- Wyze 1080P HD Video Doorbell Camera Pro$99.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Polysorbate-20, Isopropanol...||Active Ingredients: Bittering Agent (0.075%)., Inert Ingredients: Water and Sodium Bicarbonate....||Water, Natural Bitter Agents, Isopropanol 20%, Lemon Extract.||Water (Aqua), Bitter Principals (Sour Apple), Sodium Bicarbonate.||—|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||—|
|Health Feature||—||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||—||—||—|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||Rabbit, Ferret||—||—|
|Cleaner Usage||—||—||—||Carpet, Fabric||Furniture/Upholstery|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
He's still chewing
This has not stopped any chewing -- thank goodness he's tiny so I can just pick him up away from the things he loves to chew! Which is...everything
Spray to stop chewing
It worked well enough. Don't use too much. Also if they lay on top of what you spray ie bed. Your pet will get on coat. Once you pet them it gets on your hands
Does not work
My lab has a hot spot on his paw that he is constantly licking. I sprayed this on the paw and he just licked all of it off - didn't even pause when he started licking. I might as well have sprayed water on his paw.
Stop Chewing That
This stopped her from chewing wood in our house immediately. As always, Chewy came to our rescue in a fast, efficient manner.
Product seems fine, unfortunately our dog liked it and continued to try and lick the couch, as well as chew as she had been doing. Fine to purchase but just know it does not work for all animals.
Didn’t work effectively
This didn’t really work for my puppy. He was not overly bothered by the taste. Also the spray is a very fine mist that hangs in the air, so there’s a very good chance you’ll get it in your own mouth if you’re not spraying very carefully. Not speaking from experience or anything ;-) had to brush my teeth multiple times!
Not the best
Our puppy doesn't mind this. After spraying he will go right back after a minute.
ha ha. this stuff is delicious
I bought a hose to replace the one my 10 month old lab had demolished and wrapped the whole thing with cloth tape so this product would soak in. I sprayed it on and allowed it to dry. When I went out to attach the new, treated hose she pestered me for a while, grabbing at the hose without showing any indication that it tasted bad. The she left me alone and I was able to put the new hose where I wanted it. It turns out that she had found the bottle and was busy chewing off the top. “Good stuff,” she said.
This product definitely works
My dog absolutely hates the flavor,which is good because it has stopped her from chewing her toenails.
Review of Anti-Chew Bitter Spray
It did not help as much as I thought it would. It did not stop her from trying to bite!!