Particular Paws Dogs & Cat Tear Stain Remover, 8-oz bottleBy Particular Paws
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- This powerful formula uses all-natural ingredients to remove even the most stubborn tear stains.
- Prevents new stain formation by preventing conditions in which tear stain would form. The formula helps sooth skin, fight bacteria and ease stress.
- This product is made from all-natural ingredients and contains no harsh chemicals, toxins or irritants. Some of the main ingredients include Lemongrass Oil, Lavender Oil, Tea Tree Oil and Garlic Extract.
- Works great on all breeds of dogs and cats. Regular use of this tear stain remover improves the health of your pets.
- All products are created in a GMP compliant facility located within the US. A team of experts supervises all production in order to ensure each product is safe and effective.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Biodegradable Surfactant Blend, Lemongrass Oil...||Purified Water, Glycerin, Decyl Polyglucoside...||Deionized Water, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate...||Boric Acid, Filtered Water, Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride.||De-Ionized Water, Traditional Hand Filet Aloe Juice, Witch Hazel...|
|Health Feature||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal||Eye Care||Eye Care||Eye Care|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
I just received my order today. Am wondering if it will even work as none of the ingredients listed on the website match the ones listed on the bottle I received. No lemongrass oil. No Lavender oil. No garlic extract. No Tea tree oil. No Hydrogen Peroxide. I purchased this item due to the ingredients I thought it had.
Awesome if used right
This product works great if you use it right - read the instructions use a q tip and rub back in forth on the tear stain until it foams you will have to use every day for about 6 weeks and then once a week.
I have been using your tear stain product on my Maltese for a while now every day. I don’t see any improvement under her eyes. In fact it looks worse than before. Very disappointed!