Particular Paws Foaming Mousse Dry Dog Shampoo, 8-oz bottleBy Particular Paws
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Always keep your dog clean! Say goodbye to unwanted "dog odors!" With just a few quick sprays your dog will smell fresh and clean. Quick and easy solution for between baths, while traveling, or at any time. Perfect for dogs who hate water and baths, too!
- Features a fresh, clean scent. The formula is derived from coconuts and has a light, pleasing smell. Doesn't just mask odors but actually cleans deep down. Plus, the bottle doesn't look like a spray bottle, because many dogs have bad associations with spray bottles. Easier to use than wipes and sprays.
- The foam mousse is safe for all breeds of dogs, even those with sensitive skin. Can also be safely used on top of other pet treatments, such as flea control. Products are created in the U.S.A. in a GMP-compliant facility. Veterinary science experts oversee all production.
- Take a bottle with you whenever you travel with your dog. Fits easily into a purse or glove compartment. Or just keep a bottle around the house. Easier and faster than giving your dog a bath. Can also be used to freshen up bedding, kennels and other spots where dog odors linger.
- Bathing your dog is a time-consuming, often messy process. But nobody wants a smelly dog in the house! This Dry Mousse Shampoo is the perfect solution!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Mild Surfactant Blend (Coconut Derived), Fragrance...||Spring Water, Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Sunflower Oil...||Deionized Water, Lavender Extract, Detergent Free Coconut Surfactant Blend....||Deionized Water, Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Renewable Coconut + Vegetable- Based Cleansers + Conditioners...||Active Ingredients: 2% Miconazole Nitrate USP, 2% Chlorhexidine Gluconate USP, USP tris-EDTA....|
|Health Feature||N/A||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial...|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||Rabbit, Ferret||N/A||N/A|
|Grooming Tool Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
You have to rinse it out
I wouldn't buy it again. The smell is just fine but it left a film on my cocker spaniel's coat that had to be rinsed out. Kind of defeated the purpose
No more smelly dog
Product worked great! My dog no longer smells terrible and it's impossible to give him a bath without the proper grooming leashes, thank you!
Particular Paws dry dog shampoo
This is a great product when you cannot bathe a dog in water. It is easy to use and has a very pleasant aroma!
We have a stinky old girl, and it’s getting harder to being her to the groomer. Combined with a good brushing, this stuff is amazing!
I'm camping in the mountains and my dog found a fish head to roll in. OMG she stunk. This product actually covered up or got rid of the smell. Now she smells nice and not like a fish head.
The World's Stinkiest Doberman has been conquered!
idk what is up with my dog but she is constantly stinky. i worked this stuff into her coat after wiping her down with wipes and the fact that i could put my face near her body and not want to cry was amazing!!! my only complaint is that it didn't foam up correctly but it didn't seem to effect the product quality. it could have been user error or a problem with the nozzle! will buy again!!!