PATPET NFC Pet ID Tag & P651 1000-ft Vibration & Beep Remote Dog Training Collar, Gray, 2 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Lacks an electric stimulus, allowing for more gentle training sessions.
- Versatile collar boasts both beep and vibration modes.
- 1000-foot remote control range allows for outdoor use.
- Lightweight design helps your pup wear this training collar for longer.
- Each collar includes a free PATPET Information Storing NFC Smart Dog & Cat ID Tag—a waterproof, NFC-enabled ID tag that shares your up-to-date contact information when scanned with a smartphone.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain, Gray, 64-oz$56.87Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- DealFrisco Ceramic Whale Dog & Cat Water Fountain, Blue, 64-oz$57.17Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- DealPATPET P680 Lightweight Remote Training Dog Collar$49.90Chewy Price
- DealPATPET P-C80 Lightweight Remote Dog Training Collar, 2 count$72.60Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- DealPATPET Smart Anti-Bark Dog Training Collar$80.80Chewy Price
- DealPATPET 350B Anti-Bark Dog Training Collar$65.90Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Collar Type||Remote Training - Vibration, Remote Training - Noise||Remote Training - Vibration, Remote Training - Static, Remote Training - Noise...||Remote Training - Noise, Remote Training - Vibration, Remote Training - Static...||Remote Training - Noise, Remote Training - Vibration||Remote Training - Static, Remote Training - Vibration, Remote Training - Noise...|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic, Nylon||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||—||All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||—||Reflective, Waterproof||Multi-Dog System||Multi-Dog System|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Love this product!
We got these collars (model before this update) for our two Dobermans who love to eat grass while they are outside. We have 2 acres, so it isn't always easy to get to them to correct, so these collars have worked so nicely for that. I love that there is one control for both collars and only a flip of a switch allows me to go back and forth between the two. We have only had to use the beep and vibrate modes to have them stop. I really love the ease of use, but I do wish they stayed charged longer. Charging is easy enough (and appreciate we don't have to change batteries)! Thanks for a great product!
Disappointed and upset
Idk how they can label the sizes as fitting a dog with a 25 inch neck or up to 110 pounds because my dog is well below both of those thresholds and this collar does not fit him at all! It is far too tight to even have him wear and it is at the largest possible size. So idk if I got sent the wrong thing but what I do know is that I am extremely unhappy with this product due to the misinformation in the description about size.
4 month old boxer not phased
I purchased this in the hopes that it would help my puppy listen better about not jumping on the fence and trying to get out. She likes to chase after bunnies and have had beep and vibration collars for past dogs that have helped. Not strong enough
Perfect collars plus ID
We use a remote training collar so that our dogs can run off-leash on trails and to help one of our dogs not pull when on leash. We only use the audible beep And it works!!!
The collar really works
I am always buying collars from this brand! Seems to be the only one reliable and with good fixtures! Just bought this one because it also comes with the id tags! Love it
Ugh come on
It does not fit up 25 in neck. Highly disappointed. What a waste of time and money
I can’t even imagine my life without that
This helped my dog a lot! Never used shock only vibration and she is soo much nicer than before!! Thank you for the product!!!
Never had good ones like them!
Works great for both dogs. Distance may be a little less than expected. I didn't realize it had three options,