If your fuzzy darling has a habit of barking too much, pulling up plants, or digging under your fence, the PATPET P-collar 310A 300M Remote Training Dog Collar may be the answer. It lets you send her a safe, but unmistakable message when she’s doing something that’s not okay. A user-friendly remote control allows you to choose between irritating beeps, vibrations or mild electric shocks at various levels of intensity—and warns you when the stimulation may be getting a little too intense for your furry friend. Both the control unit and the collar are powered by two-hour rapid-charging lithium polymer batteries and have a 300-meter range.
- Choose between loud beeps, 8 levels of vibration and 16 levels of mild electric shock to discourage bad behavior.
- A warning at more than 8 levels of stimulation lets you know if the intensity may be getting too high.
- The 300-meter transmission range is suitable for most small yards.
- The transmitter is rainproof and the collar is waterproof—both are powered by 2-hour rapid-charging lithium polymer batteries.
- The soft nylon collar is comfortable and discreet.
Receiver & Adjustable Collar, Remote Transmitter, (4) Contact Points, (4) Conductive Silicone, Charging Adapter, USB Charging Cable, Wrist Strap, Test Light and User Manual.
Reposition the collar every two hours, use it no more than 12 hours per day.
See all items by PATPET