Paw Inspired Belly Band Male Washable Wrap Dog Diaper
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Thick and absorbent belly band wraps fully around your pup to help prevent accidents.
- Features a super absorbent core, comfortable secure fit, breathable bottom layers, and gathered leak proof edges.
- Fabric can last for hundreds of washes, helping you save money over disposable diapers.
- Can be used on dogs of all ages, including puppies, adult dogs and older canines.
- Perfect solution to help keep your home clean and sanitary.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Alfie Pet Belly Band Washable Male Dog Wraps, Gaki, X-Large: 22 to 25-in waist, 3 count$23.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Pet Parents Belly Band Male Dog Wrap, 3-pack, Large, Natural$26.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Pet Magasin Washable Belly Nappies Male Dog Wraps, Original, Medium: 15 to 21-in waist, 3 count$18.99Chewy Price$24.95List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Alfie Pet Belly Band Washable Male Dog Wrap, Turquoise, X-Small: 11 to 14-in waist$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Paw Inspired Ultra Protection Disposable Belly Band Male Dog Wraps, X-Small: 6 to 12-in waist, 12 count$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- FinNero Ballerina Washable Female Heat Dog Diaper, Black, Large: 20.4 to 26.3-in waist$23.03Chewy Price$29.00List Price
- Frisco Washable Male Wrap, Whales, X-Small, 3pk$13.98Chewy Price
- Simple Solution Disposable Male Dog Wrap, Toy: 9 to 14-in waist, 30 count$17.09Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.24Autoship Price
- Paw Inspired Dog Diaper Suspenders, Small/Medium$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Comfort-Fit Disposable Male Dog Wraps, Medium: 18 to 23.5-in waist, 12 count$15.49Chewy Price$14.72Autoship Price
- Frisco Male Dog Wraps, Large: 22 to 27-in waist, 30 count$12.79Chewy Price$12.15Autoship Price
- Hartz Disposable Male Dog Wraps with FlashDry Gel Technology, SS: 11 to 16-in waist, 46 count$31.04Chewy Price$29.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cardboard / Paper||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Closure Type||N/A||Adhesive||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
115 Customer Reviews
Runs very small
Very well made and looks like it would solve the problem, however, as other customers noted, the sizing is poor. My dog measured 25 inches, so because people recommended ordering up, I ordered an XL, though a large should have been ok. The XL was so tight, it barely closed, leaving most of the Velcro exposed. I took it off my dog immediately and he became very protective of his anatomy after that!
Great fit and no leaks
We adopted a 13 year old Westie and were surprised to find out that he wasn't potty trained. Our other dog is teaching him and he does fine when we are home. We don't trust him when we leave the house. I bought one package of these to try because a friend recommended a belly band for him. I put one on when I leave the house and it absorbs all the liquid. I just ordered a second set because they take a while to dry after washing. He weighs 16 pounds and approximately 16 inches around. I ordered up a size to a Medium because he was in between sizes. Overall, I am very happy with them.
Perfect! Very absorbent with washable ease. NO leaks with wide Velcro closure. Must be comfortable because my pup does not mind wearing them. Can be lined with a diaper or pad but keep that in mind for size. Diaper lined may need the next size up.
perfect for potty training
I’m in love with this product it has helped me a lot with the potty training of my Doberman. It doesn’t leak and very wash to wash them. They don’t get small if you put them in the dryer either so that’s a plus.
Help my pet with a comfortable nights sleep
Since purchasing these belly bands my Copper and I have been able to relax the whole night. No more wet spots on the bed for him and I don't have to change the bed linens every day. He's so much more comfortable with these belly bands than the disposable ones which would just slide right off during the night.
Best fitting "man pad"
I got these wraps for my 7 month old Cockapoo Finnegan. Finnegan picked up the awful habit of "marking" from doggie day care, prior to having him neutered. These "man pads" or male wraps fit perfect, they absorbed a lot, and washed easily. Great product! So glad I found them! Finnegan is 15 pounds, long and lean, size medium was perfect!
The belly bands are a house saver as my dog behaviorally marks, they are very effective and wash up nice with easy on/off Velcro
Mr. Puddles no more!
These have saved my relationship with my senior dog. I have a 14 year old Lhasa Apso, he’s 21lbs and wears a medium. He is completely incontinent in his old age and I was growing extremely frustrated with stepping in puddles and my floors/rugs getting ruined. (No fault of his but no one likes pee in their house) I tried pee pads but he just has no idea that he’s got to go. He’s been wearing his puddle pants for a week now and it’s been so much better for everyone! I love that they are washable and adjustable! I do not use them when I’m out of the house for a long period of time just because I don’t want his skin getting irritated from urine but for short periods of time or when we’re home they are GREAT! Very absorbent!!
A dog I petsit for needed something like this as the owner said he had occasional accidents. The owner only used wee wee pads in his house which I hate. I bought these so the dog did not have accidents and they fit perfectly. This small dog (20 lbs)never tried to remove them and I could see he did have occasional drips from seeing that on the padded wraps. He also had a large amt of urine on the pad another time, which had he not been wearing the wraps would have been in my house somewhere, not always seen until a dog leaves. Great product for older dogs, as he is 13 and partially blind and is a wanderer at night. I used 2 wraps in 2 days and washed them by hand. I will give 2 pads to the owner and keep one here just in case another dog has the same issue.
Thought this was the answer to saving some money and not buy so many disposables for my senior dog. I really didn’t mind washing a couple wraps, but each time I used one, it would leak through the sides. No matter how tight (already a Sm) I could put it and it would always be after a bath! No thanks guys, I will be asking for my money back.