Paw Prints Pet Food Storage Bin, Word Design,15-lb
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 7-pound-capacity bin features a flip-top spout that lets you carefully pour out your furbaby’s portions.
- 26-pound-capacity bin features a 1-cup measuring scoop that locks into lid.
- .Gasket-sealed to keep food fresh and lock in odors.
- Made of durable easy-to-clean BPA-free plastic.
- Fetching design features an array of dog-friendly lingo!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Park Life Designs Wallace Food Storage Canister, 140-oz, White$28.99Chewy Price
- Park Life Designs Casper Treat Canister, 42-oz, Blue$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- IRIS 3-Piece Airtight Dog & Cat Food Container, Blue$36.99Chewy Price
- Paw Prints Bulldog Pet Food Storage Container, 26-lb$32.71Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- IRIS Airtight Pet Food Storage Container, Clear/Almond, 55-qt$32.99Chewy Price
- Park Life Designs Pawz Treat Jar, 32-oz, Grey$15.99Chewy Price
- Gamma2 Vittles Vault Pet Food Storage Bucket, 8-lb$29.99Chewy Price
- Park Life Designs Hooper Treat Jar, 32-oz$15.99Chewy Price
- IRIS Airtight Pet Food Storage Container, Clear/Black, 8-qt$11.42Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Park Life Designs Manor Treat Jar, 42-oz, Blue$22.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Gamma2 Vittles Vault Stackable Pet Food Storage, 60-lb$54.99Chewy Price$76.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Material||Aluminum, Metal||Ceramic||Coated Metal, Metal||Steel, Metal||Plastic|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Food Storage||Airtight||Airtight||Airtight||Airtight, Food Storage|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
54 Customer Reviews
Not quite large enough
I ordered this can thinking it was cute and would hold the 12 pound bag of dog food that I order. However, it doesn't quite fit all the food in it - despite the description saying it holds 15 pounds of food.
Perfect for our needs!
Our ceramic treat jar was the recent victim of a wiggle butt accident, so we were in the market for something new. This canister is GREAT! Holds a ton of treats, and also seals super tight so I don’t have to worry about ants or the treats going stale. Plus, it won’t shatter across the dining room floor lol
dog food storage
very sturdy, cuted design...perfect for dog food...lid fits nice and tight...good purchase
Good dog food storage
This storage bin came in good shape, no dents, seal tight, holds a good amount of dog food. I docked one star for handles, they are on side and metal which makes it harder for me to pick up. I would purchase again.
Stays fresh longer
The air tight container helps keep it fresh longer
Nice bin but very small
This is a cool looking food storage bin. When it arrived, it did not come with the lid so I had to call customer service and they arranged for a new container to go out. It's weird. They weren't able to just mail the lid. A whole new bin had to be sent out and the original one sent to me did not have to be returned. Anyway, I waited over a week for the second bin to arrive. It said it was now on backorder. However, I reached out to customer service and lo and behold, they were able to process the new bin and it was sent out right away. This bin says that it holds 15 pounds of food. There is absolutely no way that this is true. I had a brand new 30 pound bag of dog food plus a bonus 4 pounds for a total of 34 pounds. I filled up the original bin, the second bin, another large container, and a small container, and I still have 1/3 of the bag of dog food left. I did weigh the bin with food in it, and it ended up to be about 10 pounds! So be aware! This bin does NOT hold 15 pounds.
I love them!
I love them because usually my hubby and our fur baby won't usually be gone long enough to run out of 15lbs of dog food and even so to be on the safe side for camping and or traveling I can take 2 out of the 3 and be safe!
Cute, but wouldn’t buy again.
Cute bin for sure but it’s not very sturdy and the tin came a little warped and dented during delivery. It’s usable but probably wouldn’t buy again due to the cosmetic defects upon arrival. Also smaller than anticipated. Definitely will not hold 15 lbs of the cat food I buy.
Practical and pretty
Like other reviewers have reported, it doesn't fit all of a 15lb bag of her kibble, but that of course was always going to depend on the size of the kibble, so I'm not mad about it. I keep the overflow in an airtight jar that is handy to load her toys with, as well as divided among little jars all around the house to use as training rewards. I'm happy with this storage bin because I can keep it on a shelf low to the ground knowing she won't be able to get into it, it's cute so it's not an eyesore, and it seems to be pretty airtight. The handles make it easy to lift even when it's full. The lid is a little bit flimsy, but honestly I don't care because it functions perfectly well. No regrets here.
Cute Food Container
I love the container. It's super cute. Oddly enough, despite all the reviews mentioning a lid wasn't received with the order, I also received my first order without a lid. I called Chewy and they promptly sent another order and a lid was included. You'd think they'd correct this issue.