PawFlex Basic Disposable Dog Bandage
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Quick and easy way to treat hot spots, insect bites or wounds, and can simply be tossed out when injury is healed.
- Stretchy, non-adhesive bandage won’t pull fur or irritate delicate skin, making it perfect for covering surgical sites.
- Comes with 2 standard-width and 2 wide-width bandages for the quick and convenient treatment of most canine ouchies.
- Non-slip, double-catch touch fastener keeps bandage securely in place but can easily be removed or adjusted if needed.
- Water-resistant and breathable material won’t retain moisture from licking or get soggy from potty breaks in damp grass.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Soos Pets Mineral Enriched Rescue Cream for Dogs & Cats, 1.7-oz bottle$21.95Chewy Price$20.85Autoship Price
- Nixall VetResponse Eye & Ear Dog, Cat & Horse Wash, 8-oz bottle$17.95Chewy Price
- Top Performance Medistyp Styptic Powder for Dogs & Cats, 1.5-oz bottle$11.65Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Styptic Powder for Dogs, Cats & Birds, 0.5-oz jar$11.25Chewy Price$10.69Autoship Price
- Momma Knows Best Styptic Powder for Dogs, Cats, & Small Pets, 0.7-oz$14.79Chewy Price
- Brecknell MS-16 Digital Pet Scale$130.00Chewy Price
- Brecknell MS20S Digital Pet Scale$125.61Chewy Price$180.00List Price
- UltraCruz Skin Save Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 16-oz bottle$30.58Chewy Price$31.20List Price$29.05Autoship Price
- Top Performance MediStyp Holder for Dogs$6.26Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Green Goo Animal First Aid for Dogs, 1.82-oz tin$12.95Chewy Price$14.95List Price$12.30Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Medium Breeds, Giant Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Giant Breeds, Large Breeds...||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||Water, Vp/Dimethiconylacrylate/Polycarbamyl Polyglycol Ester and Vp/Polycarbamyl Polyglycol Ester, Sodium Benzoate (as A Preservative)...||Water, Polyester-5, Allantoin...|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Só I bought this ages ago when I first got my dog (just to be safe) and today I finally had to use them. Took my German Shepherd Ollie to the park to play fetch, and we started playing in the basketball court. I didn’t notice Ollie got hurt until Ollie started leaving prints of blood on the floor and I started freaking out. When I checked, I noticed the top of his upper back paw was bleeding (he scraped it both paws in the same area). I felt awful as I didn’t realize how hard the concrete was affecting his paws as Ollie chased down the balls like a manic. We walked and arrived home where I was able to disinfect the scrapes and apply these bandages so the bleeding would stop. I was worried that Ollie would remove them but I think he understood that it was to help him (that plus he was exhausted from all the running in the park) and let me put it on and clean his wounds without a problem. I’m extremely satisfied with this product and added more to my shopping cart just in case it’s needed in the future (hopefully not). They were easy to put on, stayed on (most importantly), and worked like a charm.
Fell off every time
Waste of money. Didn't work on my dog. She has an cut on her back right left and every time I put this on, no matter how tight, it would come off immediately. I even used additional tape and that didn't work. Notice in the picture it's on the dog's ankle -- mine was further up. Not good for knee area injuries for sure
These ended up being useless. My dog ripped them off within 30 seconds. I put one on again and it fell off shortly after.
PawFlex Basic Disposable Dog Bandage
I needed this kind of bandage for my Golden boy who had a puncture would..did not want to vet-wrap unless swimming etc...wanted breathable to help would heal..and easy to remove. Ordered more of this to have on hand. Also there were 2 sizes of the bandage in the package..one covered more area on the leg. Options were good to have. Will use again for sure. Also nice for nite-time. For the most part it stayed on. Did not seem to bother him having it on his leg..at the bottom, close to his foot. Clever Golden boy..LOL...
Ordered for lick sores
I have a Chessie that is obsessed with licking her front legs until she has open sores. I ordered these to give her a break from the comfort cone. Work very well at night. They don't bother her and don't rub to make sores worse. They Stay in place & I can get several nights from one bandage. Not so useful during day since she is very active & she gets them too dirty.
I got these for my ole' schnauzer who has a wart who licks and chews on it too much and these are great
i love this bandage
i bought this to cover a boo boo on my dog. other bandages, he took of within minutes of having it on. this bandage is easier to put on and is more comfy for the animal.
Thank you PawFlex
This is a life saver. I recently adopted a dog that has been hit by car. He had a pretty bad staph infection and enormous wounds on his hind legs. I had to keep everything clean and paired this with the comfy cone. I love that I can check up on the wounds easily and monitor the healing process. He really does not seem to mind these at all and feels comfortable. I am ordering these in all sizes to add to our pets first aid kit. I honestly don't think our cat would mind this either.
Didn't work for us
If the bandage is needed just ABOVE a joint, as shown in the picture, it probably works fine. I needed it to be just BELOW the elbow on a front leg. Without additional taping, it simply slid down the dog's leg. If I have to use tape, I don't need to pay for the fancy bandage - I can just use gauze and tape!
Gentle for allergy skin
My dog gets skin allergies on her paws and lower legs every year that lasts throughout the summer. I am not crazy about oral steroids and shots so I am always opting for a gentler alternative with no negative side effects. I came across these bandages in the winter and knew I would come back to them to order. My dogs allergies start between her toes and on parts of her lower legs. I bought all the designs that I saw, hoping 1 or 2 would do the trick. This one was great! I used these on her hind legs right above her paw where she had licked herself raw. Very stretchy and comfortable. She did not mind at all. Because of the Velcro fasteners I was able to reapply the ointment as many times as needed and just fasten the bandage back on. I really like that they don’t have adhesives. Highly recommend and will be buying again.