PawFlex MediMitt Disposable Dog Bandage, 4 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Specially designed to help paw wounds heal faster, with a unique non-slip grip at the wrist to keep bandage secured.
- Non-slip, double-catch touch fastener keeps bandage securely in place but can easily be removed or adjusted if needed.
- Comes with 4 disposable bandages that are specially designed to conveniently help heal and protect doggie paw wounds.
- Stretchy, non-adhesive bandage won’t pull fur or irritate delicate skin, and provides full and comfy wound coverage.
- Water-resistant and breathable material won’t retain moisture from licking or get soggy from potty breaks in damp grass.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ultra Paws Wound Dog Boot, X-Small$19.99Chewy Price$31.74List Price
- Medipaw Rugged Dog & Cat Protective Boot, Large$49.04Chewy Price$55.00List Price
- Medipaw Basic Dog & Cat Protective Boot, Medium$45.41Chewy Price$48.00List Price
- Vet Worthy Self-Adhering Wrap for Dogs, Paw Print$2.99Chewy Price
- Suitical Recovery Sleeve for Dogs, Black, Large$35.00Chewy Price$40.95List Price
- HandicappedPets Rear Leg Dog Hock Wrap, Large$21.95Chewy Price
- Andover Healthcare PetFlex Paw Print Dog, Cat & Small Animal Bandage, Blue Paws$1.79Chewy Price$1.70Autoship Price
- Alfie Pet Noah Lion Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, X-Small$18.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Tulane's Closet Cover Me by Tui Adjustable Fit Short Sleeve Step-Into Dog Onesie, Blue, X-Small$26.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- Tulane's Closet Cover Me by Tui Adjustable Fit Long Sleeve Step-Into Dog Onesie, Pink, X-Large$38.14Chewy Price$39.95List Price
- HandicappedPets Dog Wrist Wrap, Large$18.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Giant Breeds, Large Breeds...||Extra Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Giant Breeds...||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Extra Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||—||Water, Polyester-5, Allantoin...|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
87 Customer Reviews
I was skeptical, but these things worked great for my goldendoodle. We applied ointment to her injured toe and put the MediMitt on and used Vet Elastic tape to secure it. So much better than using the dreaded E-collar/Cone. The first couple we used we didn't read the instructions to turn inside out. But it has an adhesive on the strap if it is turned inside out and fits better. It took a short time for her to get used to walking in it, and did fine.
Love these PawFlex
I got these for my puppies, and they work great, I love them I got a x-small and small, and am ordering small again.
I did not think this product was worth buying. It did not help my dogs paw at all there was no way to keep it attached there was no adhesive . I had to use my own tape to keep it on my dogs paw there was an extra flap I have no idea what that was even for poor design poor quality not useful at all
This foot/paw bandage is awesome. A little difficult turning inside out and keeping absorbent pad from gathering, but all in all a good product.
My dog obtained a wound from being in a cast and Pawflex paw bandage help keep it clean and dry. I reached out to the company since i needed to purchase additional pawflex, and spoke with Jennifer and she was so helpful. Thank you so much Pawflex, Jennifer, and Amanda! You're truly are amazing!
Product use is limited
This product can’t hold up for larger dogs. Material is not strong enough and needs to be wrapped over with other bandaging material to last.
Really great concept but did not stay on as I had hoped! Item is under sock. Both were quickly removed!
Perfect protection after surgery
I wish I had gotten the X large but the large still works, just harder to get on. (60lb Standard Poodle mix) over the bandage. I need to get more for after the bandage is removed to keep the site clean. The vet supplied a plastic boot for outside and this really helped when she got out without the boot.
Bandage was off her foot within five minutes and she did not pull it off. I thought maybe not tight enough so I did another. It came off within four minutes. Waste of money!!!
These worked great
I was somewhat skeptical when purchasing these. I am using these after putting cream on our pups paw pads. They stay on well. I wish I had these when he tore his dew claw. I highly recommend them