PawFlex MediMitt Disposable Dog Bandage, 4 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Specially designed to help paw wounds heal faster, with a unique non-slip grip at the wrist to keep bandage secured.
- Non-slip, double-catch touch fastener keeps bandage securely in place but can easily be removed or adjusted if needed.
- Comes with 4 disposable bandages that are specially designed to conveniently help heal and protect doggie paw wounds.
- Stretchy, non-adhesive bandage won’t pull fur or irritate delicate skin, and provides full and comfy wound coverage.
- Water-resistant and breathable material won’t retain moisture from licking or get soggy from potty breaks in damp grass.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ultra Paws Wound Dog Boot, Large$28.95Chewy Price$38.36List Price
- Forticept Blue Butter Antimicrobial Gel for Dogs, 4-oz$16.95Chewy Price$16.10Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Lumps & Bumps Capsules Dog Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Medipaw Rugged Dog & Cat Protective Boot, Medium$43.21Chewy Price$48.00List Price
- Vet Worthy Self-Adhering Wrap for Dogs, Paw Print$2.99Chewy Price
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Super Clot Fast Acting Gel for Dogs & Cats, 1-oz tube$7.56Chewy Price$7.99List Price$7.18Autoship Price
- Andover Healthcare PetFlex Paw Print Dog, Cat & Small Animal Bandage, Blue Paws$1.79Chewy Price$1.70Autoship Price
- Medipaw Basic Dog & Cat Protective Boot, Medium$42.16Chewy Price$48.00List Price
- NeoAlly Front Leg Metal Spring Support Dog Brace, Large / X-Large$31.95Chewy Price
- Animal Essentials Tinkle Tonic Herbal Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$14.96Chewy Price$17.00List Price$14.21Autoship Price
- Shed Defender Original Dog Onesie, Heather Grey, Large$54.99Chewy Price
- PawFlex Basic Disposable Dog Bandage, Medium, 12 count$28.35Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Giant Breeds, Large Breeds...||Extra Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Giant Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||All Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||Muscle Care|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||—||Water, Polyester-5, Allantoin...|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
88 Customer Reviews
Got these for my lab who has food and environmental allergies. She licks her paws incessantly when they are itchy causing sores. Used these covers to keep medication on and stop her from licking. Worked very well. She walked around the house and yard for several days without losing it. Had to readjust a couple times but did what I needed it to do!
I was skeptical, but these things worked great for my goldendoodle. We applied ointment to her injured toe and put the MediMitt on and used Vet Elastic tape to secure it. So much better than using the dreaded E-collar/Cone. The first couple we used we didn't read the instructions to turn inside out. But it has an adhesive on the strap if it is turned inside out and fits better. It took a short time for her to get used to walking in it, and did fine.
Love these PawFlex
I got these for my puppies, and they work great, I love them I got a x-small and small, and am ordering small again.
I did not think this product was worth buying. It did not help my dogs paw at all there was no way to keep it attached there was no adhesive . I had to use my own tape to keep it on my dogs paw there was an extra flap I have no idea what that was even for poor design poor quality not useful at all
This foot/paw bandage is awesome. A little difficult turning inside out and keeping absorbent pad from gathering, but all in all a good product.
My dog obtained a wound from being in a cast and Pawflex paw bandage help keep it clean and dry. I reached out to the company since i needed to purchase additional pawflex, and spoke with Jennifer and she was so helpful. Thank you so much Pawflex, Jennifer, and Amanda! You're truly are amazing!
Product use is limited
This product can’t hold up for larger dogs. Material is not strong enough and needs to be wrapped over with other bandaging material to last.
Really great concept but did not stay on as I had hoped! Item is under sock. Both were quickly removed!
Perfect protection after surgery
I wish I had gotten the X large but the large still works, just harder to get on. (60lb Standard Poodle mix) over the bandage. I need to get more for after the bandage is removed to keep the site clean. The vet supplied a plastic boot for outside and this really helped when she got out without the boot.
Bandage was off her foot within five minutes and she did not pull it off. I thought maybe not tight enough so I did another. It came off within four minutes. Waste of money!!!