PawFlex MediMitt Outdoor Bandage Cover for Dogs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Specially designed to be used with the PawFlex MediMitt, helping doggie paw bandages to stay clean and dry.
- Made with waterproof and durable PEVA plastic, this protective cover slips easily into place over bandaged dog paws.
- Offers an extra layer of protection that keeps moisture and dirt out of paw wounds on outdoor romps and potty breaks.
- Easy-to-use and flexible outer fastener strap of the MediMitt keeps this innovative bandage cover securely in place.
- Pliable yet sturdy construction allows cover to be reused multiple times while also providing clean, comfy coverage.
Click here for the PawFlex MediMitt Dog Bandage.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Medipaw Rugged Dog & Cat Protective Boot, Large$49.04Chewy Price$55.00List Price
- Medipaw Basic Dog & Cat Protective Boot, Short$41.00Chewy Price
- Ultra Paws Wound Dog Boot, X-Small$19.99Chewy Price$31.74List Price
- Vet Worthy Self-Adhering Wrap for Dogs, Dots$2.99Chewy Price
- Healers Gauze Inserts for Bandage Wraps for Dogs, Small, 8 count$4.50Chewy Price
- HandicappedPets Dog Wrist Wrap, Small$18.00Chewy Price
- Suitical Recovery Sleeve for Dogs, Black, XX-Large$35.00Chewy Price$40.95List Price
- HandicappedPets Rear Leg Dog Hock Wrap, Large$21.95Chewy Price
- Forticept Blue Butter Antimicrobial Gel for Dogs, 4-oz$16.95Chewy Price$16.10Autoship Price
- Andover Healthcare PetFlex Paw Print Dog, Cat & Small Animal Bandage, Blue Paws$1.79Chewy Price$1.70Autoship Price
- NeoAlly Elbow Protector Dog & Cat Support Brace, Both Legs, Large$78.95Chewy Price
- dealLabra Pet First Aid Kit for Dogs$14.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Giant Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Water, Polyester-5, Allantoin...||—||Water, Polyester-5, Allantoin...|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
I bought this to go over my dogs cast after he had orthopedic surgery. After, both me and my husband, spent 15 minutes trying to get the things open, I used it around his cast when he went out to potty. They torn within the first 60 seconds out the door. He has to go across a small concrete stoop and then into the grassy yard. His cast got wet, and I was in tears.
Waste of money
Plastic rips easily no tape or tie for top waste of money Also for the first time shipping took a long time
Lasted about 1 minute. Very hard to use shape is more like an oven mitt, very dissatisfied. I will continue to use get wrap
Not what I expected
It is just the cover I expected more. It said it was to cover his paw and my puppy really needed something I’m disappointed:(
cover for paw
Probably partly my fault, not what I thought it was a different material
Only little bags
It gives you nothing to tape the bags on with. Just bags over the feet. How does that help if nothing holds them in place?
Don't buy this product.
Product did not come with tape to rap around leg to hold in place
I got these for my dog because she had a pad chewed open on her back paw, allergy issues and it worked excellent to protect her paw from more chewing and from outside elements until the paw could heal
doesn't do what we needed
the product image on chewy when i purchased this was not the best quality and made it seem like there is something included to make sure this wrap stays on. unfortunately there is not and in order for this to work it needs to be paired with a specific bandage that can go through the slit in the cover and then wrap around the cover to secure it to the foot. now that i'm looking at the product images when leaving this review i can see that there's a new product image where the cover is laying flat with the formerly mentioned bandaid inside of it making it misleading.
What in the PAW world is this?
We were desperate to heal our dog's hot spot on her paw and leaving a cone on her neck is the vicious cycle of her neck getting no air, causing an overgrowth of yeast. Having already gotten our 2 bags plus treats of dog food, we specially ordered this and paid for shipping. We thought it came with an attached strap that velcroed around the paw. All we got were 4 plastic bags. The description , in my opinion is misleading. A waste of a lot of money and in the same place as before. Bummer!