PawFlex Universal Joint Disposable Dog Bandage
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Medium Breeds, Giant Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Giant Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds...||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||—||Water, Vp/Dimethiconylacrylate/Polycarbamyl Polyglycol Ester and Vp/Polycarbamyl Polyglycol Ester, Sodium Benzoate (as A Preservative)...|
About This Item
- Quick and easy way to treat hot spots, insect bites or wounds, and can simply be tossed out when injury is healed.
- Stretchy, non-adhesive bandage won’t pull fur or harm delicate skin, making it ideal for paw, tail, or joint injuries.
- Comes with 4 universal bandages that are designed to mold to any pooch part for the convenient treatment of injuries.
- Non-slip, double-catch touch fastener and 2 outer clasps keep bandage securely in place for a snug fit around the joint.
- Water-resistant and breathable material won’t retain moisture from licking or get soggy from potty breaks in damp grass.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- HandicappedPets Dog Wrist Wrap, Medium$18.00Chewy Price
- HandicappedPets Rear Leg Dog Hock Wrap, Large$21.95Chewy Price
- Medipaw Basic Dog & Cat Protective Boot, Medium$45.41Chewy Price$48.00List Price
- Vet Worthy Self-Adhering Wrap for Dogs, Paw Print$2.99Chewy Price
- Medipaw Rugged Dog & Cat Protective Boot, Large$49.04Chewy Price$55.00List Price
- Suitical Recovery Sleeve for Dogs, Black, Large$35.00Chewy Price$40.95List Price
- Ultra Paws Wound Dog Boot, X-Small$19.99Chewy Price$31.74List Price
- Miracle Care Liquid Bandage Spray for Dogs & Cats$5.84Chewy Price
- HoneyCure Natural Veterinary Wound Care Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 1-oz tube$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- HandicappedPets Carpal Style Front Leg Dog Splint, Large$53.90Chewy Price
- Forticept Blue Butter Antimicrobial Gel for Dogs, 4-oz$16.95Chewy Price$16.10Autoship Price
- NeoAlly Elbow Protector Dog & Cat Support Brace, Both Legs, Large$78.95Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
These have really helped me manage a stubborn wound
These bandages are easy to use and are really helpful in keeping wounds clean. My dog does not really like to have his wounds treated and or bandaged. PawFlex has made the bandaging process so much easier.
Good but not for price
I was looking for additional support from my old arthritic lab. These are not bad but also not reusable after a few hours of being outside so there for are not worth the cost. I they would be worth it in a larger quantity for less money. In the meantime sports wrap works better and is much cheaper.
It worked long enough
It came off during the night, but I was able to refasten it enough times for the medication to work without him licking it. I haven't had to use one since. It was a tough spot; on the hock joint and he has such a silky coat it was hard to keep it up there.
Did not work
I tried getting the joint bandage to stay on my dogs leg probably five or six times but it immediately slid off. I watched a YouTube video on how to use the joint bandage but still no luck. Chewy customer service was excellent though.
Not for Jessey
I thought these would be great for Jessey's hind leg. He has a sore right on the joint... I was using 2 inch wrap and wrapping it over and under the joint, but he was getting it down around the lower part of his leg and making his foot swell... I thought this bandage would solve the problem... NOPE... He had them off in a couple of hours.... It was a nice try and I would recommend these bandages...
These work well. They stay up and are good quality. I got a Medium for my 80lb American Bully.
These are amazing to help with minor injuries. They work for sprains but not if broken. You wrap them just like human wraps. Awesome product.
Great for cats
This item was great for my kitten who was 3 months at the time. We used it for 2 weeks to help with her sprain.
My Doberman has a wound on her heel and she won't leave it alone I put the medicine on and she licks it off She has those skinny legs and it's been hard to find a bandage that doesn't fall down This covers well and it stays on I'm very happy with how well this has worked She doesn't bother with it either The boo boo is looking so much better It's healing well
Excellent wraps for legs
My little dog has soften cartilage that has caused sprain and arthritic pain. These wraps are easy to apply, thin enough, yet gives some support without being burdensome to her. I think she likes them because of the support it gives her comfortably. She does not even try to remove it.