Help your pup recover faster and easier after an injury with the healing power of the PawFlex Universal Joint Disposable Dog Bandage. Designed to flex and mold to dog joints, paws, tails and other difficult to cover pooch parts, this versatile canine bandaging system treats your four-legged family member’s wounds with comfort and ease. Stretchy and non-adhesive with a double-catch touch fastener, this bandage fits snugly while also being super-simple to adjust when needed, and the non-adherent wound pad makes applying medication quick and convenient. This breathable bandage is also water-resistant, completely fur-friendly, and can be thrown away when you’re done with it, making for a safe and simple way to treat your fur baby’s ouchies.
- Quick and easy way to treat hot spots, insect bites or wounds, and can simply be tossed out when injury is healed.
- Stretchy, non-adhesive bandage won’t pull fur or harm delicate skin, making it ideal for paw, tail, or joint injuries.
- Comes with 4 universal bandages that are designed to mold to any pooch part for the convenient treatment of injuries.
- Non-slip, double-catch touch fastener and 2 outer clasps keep bandage securely in place for a snug fit around the joint.
- Water-resistant and breathable material won’t retain moisture from licking or get soggy from potty breaks in damp grass.
See all items by PawFlex