Pawlife Immune Pup Allergy + Digestive Support Salmon Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Promotes gut and digestive health while supporting immune functions.
- Contains an ideal combination of colostrum, bee pollen, Alaskan salmon oil, apple cider vinegar, and probiotics.
- Yummy salmon-flavored chews do not contain corn, dairy, soy, or artificial colors and ingredients.
- Has a recommended daily serving of 1 soft chew per 25-lbs of bodyweight for optimal results.
- Supports reduced allergy and skin issues while preventing itchy skin.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dr. Goodpet Digestive Enzymes Dog Supplement, 7-oz bottle$21.95Chewy Price$24.95List Price$20.85Autoship Price
- maxxidog maxxiflex+ Dog Joint Supplement, 120 tablets$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- maxxidog maxxiomega Oil for Dogs, 10-oz$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- maxxidog maxxidigest+ Digestive & Immune System Support for Dogs Supplement, 13.2-oz$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Makondo Pets Skin & Coat Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 count$20.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Makondo Pets Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 60 count$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex Sport Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$24.00Chewy Price$34.13List Price$22.80Autoship Price
- Animal Necessity ShaNa Vet Natural Skin & Coat Dog & Cat Supplement, 45 count$40.00Chewy Price$38.00Autoship Price
- Lexelium Heart Support System Dog & Cat Supplement, 7-oz bag$23.99Chewy Price$27.00List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- NWC Naturals Total-Digestion Digestive Enzymes & Probiotics Dog & Cat Powder Supplement Twin Pack, 2.22-oz jars$46.98Chewy Price$44.63Autoship Price
- PeakTails Arthrix Hip & Joint Plus Dog Supplement, 150 count$72.95Chewy Price$69.30Autoship Price
- PeakTails Dermatrix Skin & Coat Dog Supplement, 150 count$52.95Chewy Price$50.30Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Colostrum 200 mg, Bee Pollen Powder 100 mg, Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil 85 mg...||Active Ingredients: Colostrum (15% IgC) 300 mg, Apple Cider Vinegar 100 mg, Organic Licorice Root Powder 75 mg...||Colostrum (250mg), Biomos(200mg), Apple Cider Vinegar (80mg)...||Active Ingredients: Colostrum, EpiCor Fermentate (Made Using Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Apple Cider Vinegar...||TriMega Omega Complex, Colostrum Powder, EPA...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Allergy Relief, Itch & Redness Remedy, Vitamins & Minerals...||Immune Support||Immune Support||Allergy Relief, Immune Support, Sensitive Skin||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Itch & Redness Remedy|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Beef, Meat||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Hickory, Salmon, Seafood & Fish, Herbs & Spices|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion||N/A||N/A||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||N/A|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Works for my pup
I have tried several products for my gsd, nothing else really worked. Didn't help that he can't eat meat & most others have meat flavoring. Also, this product is one if the few that has quercetin for his allergies. His hair is coming back & he's scratches less often
My dog Nash was suffering from a sensitive stomach and itching. This all went away after starting him on this prebiotic. I was skeptical at first but he is now on his second container. He has not suffered from loose stools like before.
Satisfied with Product
I purchased this to help with my dog's allergies and digestion. I think it helps her and it has improved her fur, it is softer. She is still a little itchy at times and still has food intolerances; therefore, I didn't give it a 5. However, I have seen enough improvement for me to keep her on it.
pup will not eat
I ordered bc people their dogs love them. They smell good but my 1yo terrier mix will not eat them, even if I try to hide them in salmon. Waste of $