Pawoof Cat Water Fountain Filter
About This Item
- Can last between 6-8 weeks when left running all day.
- Helps kill 99.9% of germs from your pet’s water.
- Delivers beneficial minerals.
- Soften water and balanced pH value.
- Designed to go with Pawoof’s Cat Water Fountain (sold separately).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pet Fountain Replacement Filters, 6 count$13.73Chewy Price$13.04Autoship Price
- Pet Standard Charcoal Filters for Catit Mini Fountains, 6 count$9.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Pet Fountain Replacement Pump$15.68Chewy Price
- Catit Design Senses Plastic Drinking Fountain, 100-oz$29.08Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Necoichi Single Dining Tray$17.59Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Dr. Catsby's Whisker Relief Non-Skid Stainless Steel Cat Bowl, 1.5-cup$19.96Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Casfuy Dog & Cat Water Fountain, 75-oz$31.99Chewy Price
- Necoichi Double Dining Tray Set & Elevated Cat Bowls$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Necoichi Double Dining Cat Tray$31.99Chewy Price
- Catit Flower Shape Silicone Cat Placemat, Medium$11.99Chewy Price
- ORE Pet Recycled Rubber Oval Meow! Placemat$9.51Chewy Price$12.95List Price
- PetRageous Designs Meow Placemat$5.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||N/A||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||N/A||—||N/A||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Ultimate cat fountain filter
We have 4 cats...They absolutely love the fountain distribution system...Our challenge was to secure a product that would be safe for the entre feline family enjoying one source of water...PAWOOF was a hands down choice because of the filtering properties.
I love the PAWOOF filter. Why? Because it provides safe drinking water for my fur baby. With five different layers, this filter removes fine particles, heavy metals, chlorine, and odor. Furthermore, it adds beneficial minerals and softens the water. The filter is also super easy to use. All I had to do was open the package, rinse off the filter, and place it in the PAWOOF cat water fountain. After letting the water run for about 10 minutes, I turned off the fountain, took out the filter, and rinsed it again. Then I put it back in the fountain. After that, my work was over. The filter does all the rest, which ensures my kitty will have safe, healthy drinking water that also tastes great! The filter does need to be changed every 6 weeks, but it’s totally worth it. Remembering to get a new filter is a small price to pay for all the amazing benefits it has to offer.
Hard to find this item
Love the fountain & this filter but it seems the filter is constantly out of stock. Then when it does become available, you can only order one filter. We have two large cats & the fountain is on 24/7 so we need to change filters often. Not sure if I would have purchased the fountain had I known how difficult it would be to get filters.