PawPail Dog & Cat Waste Station
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with durable, commercial-quality materials that are also outdoor friendly.
- Stores and dispenses your pet’s waste bags.
- Helps fight odors with an activated carbon air filter and with PawPail’s patented DualVent technology.
- There is also an optional mounting system to secure your waste station wherever you choose (sold separately).
- Features a subtle and classic design to complement your home.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Doggie Doo Drain Pet Waste Removal$49.50Chewy Price
- Doody Digger Pooper Scooper, Black$30.00Chewy Price
- Zero Waste USA Yard Buddy Pet Waste Can, Green$259.99Chewy Price$299.97List Price
- Zero Waste USA Starter Station Pet Waste Roll Bag System, 400 bags, Black$76.69Chewy Price$109.97List Price
- Ubbi Dog & Cat Wipes Dispenser$10.79Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Dooloop Country Set Dog Waste Bag Holder$17.99Chewy Price
- Dooloop City Set Dog Waste Bag Holder$17.99Chewy Price
- Goin' In Style! Dog Walker Bag, Teal, 8" x 10"$31.99Chewy Price
- dealDoggie Dooley Waste Terminator Tablets, 36 count$12.59Chewy Price
- Ubbi Litter Scoop & Hook Dog & Cat Waste Pail$69.99Chewy Price
- dealDoggie Dooley Septic Style Dog Waste Disposal System, Steel$49.99Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- Dumper Cables Dog Waste Bag Holder, 2 count$8.19Chewy Price$9.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Aluminum, Metal||Aluminum, Metal|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
PawPail Dog & Cat Waste Station
this is an outstanding creation and is better than I expected. I think there should be larger versions of these for all dog parks. It is extremely sanitary and easy to use and smells clean all of the time. The filter is amazing. Highly recommend!!
bad design, get a cat litter pail instead
The air flow openings on the lower side of this dog waste disposal pail are a terrible idea. What’s the point of having a slot for a filter? All you smell are the icky poop bags, and the heat from our California summers made it a million times worse. We ended up getting a cat litter disposal pail that looks almost the same as this (roughly the same dimensions, inner pail and a slot for a charcoal filter at the top) and that did the trick. We use cat litter disposal bags as liners for the inner pail, and when the outer pail is closed there is ZERO smell because it’s sealed shut. When the pail is full you just need to pull out the liner bag and dispose in the trash, no odor. We have two small dogs, and now no more poop bag odor thanks to the cat litter disposal pail! :)
Zero Odor Control
When we saw where the filter is to be placed, we had our doubts about how it would work, as the filter sits against the solid lid, so air can’t actually go through it! And after using it for only two days, our back patio smells horrible! I could put a $10 trash bin to collect my dogs’ poop. This is way too pricy if it can’t contain the odor!
Great solution to a problem
The PawPail is terrific. We had been throwing the dog waste in the trash barrel and it really smelled. Now we have the PawPail outside and drop the bags in at the end of each walk. There’s no smell, even on 90 degree days. It’s well built and looks good, so it is fine to have in a visible place.
Great home pet station
I love this. In the past I purchased both plastic and metal buckets for my pets waste until trash day. The plastic would become brittle and break up. The metal would rust. So I was constantly replacing them. This is supposed to be weather proof. It looks great and keeps the smell away. So far so good.
Excellent with one recommendation
I have been looking for a dog-waste management system for a while and this looks like a good solution. My recommendation is a larger version of the biodegradable bag that I can use to line the full wire basket. This way I can open it up and use my scooper to pick up the waste, dump it in the basket and then close it up again. I typically don't use the small bag to pick up the yard, those are for walks!
I have had one on my training field since June., it's holding up well against 110-degree heat and the sprinklers. Approx 6 poops a day and hauled off every week. I don't use this for our kennels only for our training field. No smell, flies are minimal. Looks attractive to clients and I am ordering another. The only drawback is it IS a bag system but most of my client's training picking up their waste with a bag anyway
Does NOT contain the odor
the vents on the waste station are really venting the odor. I now am using a plastic grocery bag put into the waste bags and tied to help control the odor. Also, put mothballs in bottom. Next, to buy charcoal briquettes and hope they work!! I have two small dogs and u would think I have waste from a horse!! Convenient but definitely not worth the cost. Very disappointed!!
Good Not Great
So we have this outside in a well ventilated area. The area still smells like poop. Not sure that carbon filter does anything. Now we're double-bagging the poop see if that helps. It's at least a trash receptacle outside to store the poop till trash days. A bit pricey for what it does.