Paws & Pals 1800's Newspaper Bolster Cat & Dog Bed
About This Item
- Easy-care fabric makes clean-up quick and effortless.
- Lightweight design for maximum portability and great for travel.
- Plush fabric offers maximum comfort for both big and small cats and dogs to curl up in.
- Comfy bed is soft and cozy and made from high-quality, durable materials.
- A nostalgic newspaper print in neutral colors that will make an attractive addition to your home décor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Igloo Covered Cat & Dog Bed, Gray$22.39Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- FurHaven Southwest Kilim Cat & Dog Bed, Boulder Gray, Small$22.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Frisco Felt Removable Hood Cave Dog & Cat Covered Bed, Brown$23.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- American Kennel Club AKC Casablanca Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Dark Brown$19.40Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Carolina Pet Orthopedic Sleeper Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Saddle, Large$224.99Chewy Price$268.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Sheepskin Snuggery Gel Top Foam Dog & Cat Bed, Cream, 44-in$110.99Chewy Price$132.99List Price
- Majestic Pet Palette Heathered Bagel Bolster Dog Bed, Navy Blue Denim, Small$39.12Chewy Price$64.95List Price
- MidWest Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Green, Giant$86.39Chewy Price$179.99List Price
- Molly Mutt Square Cat & Dog Stuff Sack, Small$11.87Chewy Price$12.50List Price
- MidWest Cradle Nesting Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Blue/White, Large$58.08Chewy Price$65.99List Price
- MidWest Double-Thick Orthopedic Pillow Dog Bed, Green, Large$64.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Waterproof, Removable Cover...||—||—|
|Cover Material||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Sherpa, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Cotton||Plush / Fiberfill||Memory Foam, Foam||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Lifestage||Kitten, Puppy, Adult||Kitten, Puppy, Adult||Senior, Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
256 Customer Reviews
In Oct, I got this for my 16 years old dog, she loved it. Then after the first wash, one side came undone by the seams. I wasn't happy. I fixed it, then the second wash the other side started to come apart. I fixed that then by the 1st week in Dec on the 3rd wash it fell apart completely. all the stuffing came out on another spot that came undone by the seams. I'll not by this again. I got a new one at CVS and its doing great.
Dont buy if your pup is a chewer
First issue is saying the medium bed is for 15-25 lbs is a joke. I think my dogs one foot fit. This is a cat bed. My dogs are no angels and definitely can tear apart a bed, this lasted 5 minutes and was torn into shreds. If your pup is a chewer don't bother.
Poorly made, too small
I purchased this item on a significant sale. It was not worth the sale price, let alone the actual list price. I gave an extra star because of Chewy's amazing customer service and the fact that they took care of my concerns right away by refunding me. However, the bed is very poorly made. The stuffing is sewn into the stitches, so it's falling out everywhere. The material seems to be falling apart, and there are strings everywhere. I bought the large for my puppy who is currently 22 pounds, and it's practically the same size as the previous bed we got when we was at 3 months. Calling it a large is definitely misleading. The newspaper fabric is also not a comfortable material. I haven't been able to get my dog to sit in it.
Cat is Comfortable
My Cat gets in this bed every day. It is so cute we keep it in a very noticeable part of the room. I wish they would make this one with a removable/washable bottom pad. Quality is really good.
Bad News on Newspaper Bed
We have 4 of these for 4 Westies and everyone of them tore up quickly. Seams are coming apart, sherpa type lining has holes starting to form and the paper like fabric on the bottom prevents you from even washing on gentle.
If you buy a large, it is not the size in the chart for large
The site description shows the large being 29 inches wide, the large bed that was delivered to me is barely 22 inches wide.
Great for small pets
Not 5 stars because my 15-lb cat can turn the bed over, not enough rigidity in the bottom of the bed. She is also too large to fit. I modified it for my cat: I inserted a rectangle of cardboard into the bottom and stitched shut the cut edge, and I opened two opposing corners and stitched the cut edges closed, so that the bed now has 2 high intact corners and 2 low open corners. The bed is now stable and my cat loves the bolsters and is quite content, even if her legs hang out of a low corner.
Don't buy this
This came used with old fur and no tags. Chewy said I can send it back. I don't even want to touch it. This was a disaster purchase.
The bed is fluffy and cute as can be. However, the size was MUCH smaller than the description. Instead of "medium" it should have been marked "extra small." My 15 lb. dog looked like a giant in it. I must say Chewy made it right with no questions asked.
Easily torn apart
Bought this bed for a pug puppy within 2 months he had broken the stitching slightly and after one washing it all fell apart :(