Paws & Pals 3 Step Dog & Cat Stairs
About This Item
- Durable 3-step pet staircase holds up to 200 pounds.
- Lightweight design is easy to move and store.
- Soft sheepskin cover is easy to grip and gentle on your pet’s paws.
- Gives smaller pets easy access to furniture.
- Ideal for older pets suffering from arthritis, pain or hip dysplasia.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Collapsible Cat & Dog Stairs & Storage, Gray$35.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey$68.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Foldable Nonslip Cat & Dog Stairs, Charcoal$39.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, White Lambswool, 5-Step$89.99Chewy Price
- Zinus Comfort Cat & Dog Stairs, Cream, X-Large, 4 Step$87.75Chewy Price$118.72List Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step Dog & Cat Stairs, Large, Extra-Wide$108.98Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Corduroy & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Medium$67.97Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step IV Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey$104.98Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Lattice Print Foldable Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Dark Gray, Small$62.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Pet Parade Three Step Dog & Cat Stairs, White, Medium$39.99Chewy Price
- Zinus Easy Cat & Dog Stairs, Grey, X-Large$89.99Chewy Price$112.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Material||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Tools Included||No||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
40 Customer Reviews
My guest dog used these steps pretty happily and with no problem. If a dog was using these daily I’m not sure how long they would hold up. They seem a little flimsy for the price but for now I cannot complain.
I love these steps and so does my Bella! They are lightweight but sturdy steps. The cover on the steps is soft and washable which is great and the little loop in the back to pick it up and move it is perfect. Plus the price is right too. Thanks Chewy!
Very pleased for large dog
Bought this about 3 years ago for my 80lb Boxer. She uses this to get on our bed and I take it with us for car rides to get her in and out of the car. Very durable and can wash the cover in washing machine. I highly recommend!
Dogs won’t use. They are both old and shouldn’t jump so thought this would help. This is 2 nd one we tried,
Perfect for my 15lb pup
With my 15lb dog getting older, I've been worried about her jumping off the couch since it's more like a flying leap. These fit perfectly with my couch and give me better piece of mind. They are sturdy and don't move around as she's running up and down. The cover comes off easily, so keeping them clean won't be difficult.
Had to replace after 10+ years
My 45 pound dog used these steps to get to her “perch” at the window. After she crossed to the rainbow bridge, my 30 pound puppy started using the steps to also get to the perch. Although these steps are made of sturdy, compressed cardboard...the honeycomb design makes it sturdy and long lasting. Perfect size!
Great Stairs for Zoomies
My little chihuahua, Maya, has issues with her back legs so I wanted to get her something that would take pressure off her legs and allow her to get onto the couch and bed easier. I didn't even have to train her to use these...I just put them in the spot that she would jump onto the bed from and next time she did her zoomies she flew right up the stairs and onto the bed! The removable material really helps her keep her grip as she's racing up the stairs too!
We have a 60 pound golden retriever with arthritis. Our vet suggested she no longer jump. Ha ha. We got the steps to make it easy for her to get off and on the bed. Each step is quite narrow. She can use them but prefers to jump over them getting down. I’m not sure I would’ve bothered to get them if I knew how little they would be used.
Total waste of money so narrow my small dog can’t use it. If I could give no stars I would.
Good buy sturdy
These steps were purchased for my older cat to still be able to look out the window, but shes afraid of them, so the dogs use it. Good quality and light weight.