Paws & Pals 4 Step Dog & Cat Stairs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Durable 4-step pet staircase holds up to 200 pounds.
- Lightweight design is easy to move and store.
- Soft sheepskin cover is easy to grip and gentle on your pet’s paws.
- Gives smaller pets easy access to furniture.
- Ideal for older pets suffering from arthritis, pain or hip dysplasia.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Collapsible Cat & Dog Stairs & Storage, Gray$35.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Dark Brown, 5-Step$89.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Foldable Nonslip Cat & Dog Stairs, Charcoal$39.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Linen & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Large$89.74Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Precious Tails High Density Foam 4 Steps Dog & Cat Stairs, Camel$49.00Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Paw Print Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Black, 5-Step$89.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Lattice Print Foldable Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Dark Gray, Large$75.70Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- dealPrecious Tails 5-Step Dog & Cat Stairs, Black White$49.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Pet Parade Three Step Dog & Cat Stairs, White, Medium$39.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Steady Paws Cat & Dog Stairs, Brown, 4-Step$64.99Chewy Price$77.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, White Lambswool, 5-Step$89.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Adjustable Cat & Dog Stairs, White$93.65Chewy Price$100.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Features||N/A||N/A||Non-skid||Non-skid, Foldable||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid|
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Foam||Foam||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
51 Customer Reviews
I got these steps for my aging cat and she absolutely loves them! It makes it so much easier for her to get into my bed and now she doesn't have to jump and hurt herself. The stairs are not overly huge and do not take up a ton of space. It took my cat a little bit to figure it out but now they are her favorite,
small stair tread
While I will take most of the blame on these stairs not being big enough for my 45-50# dog I do think these should be labelled as small dog stairs. The treads are too little for for my medium sized dog.
These are great stairs! Love them. Just what I was looking for. Bought a second one!
Steps are not worth the money! JUNK!
The steps are made very very cheaply for the price! Not what I was expecting! They are made of corrugated cardboard, then the fabric that covers the steps is way to big! The cover does not stay on the steps. My 2 month old puppy rolled down the steps several times. Chewy, thank you for always taking good care of your customers!
Great to have
I'm a miniature pug and my Mom's bed stands extremely high...there is no way I could jump on top of it or jump down without getting hurt...love my stairs.
Not as advertised
This is advertised as 26 inches tall it is only 19.5 inches tall. It is the 4 step one as the third step has a hole in the what I’m guessing is styrofoam underneath the carpet. Very poorly constructed. That third step might cause an injury to my dog.
So small! Wish I did not get
Says it holds 200 pounds yet not even big enough for a Small poodle, not even sure this would assist a Chihuahua! Bought this for my rescue American Stratford as his joints are painful and thought this would help! He’s so scared of it he jumped over it to get onto my bed and hurt himself yet he does stairs daily. Worst purchase ever, very disappointed and more money than I can afford on SSD:(
Our aging Cavalier has started limping after jumping down from the couch. She took right to the steps and it has made a huge difference in her life. Best investment ever!!
Not happy at all. Neither is my dog!
Very disappointed here. Steps aren't deep enough for an even smaller dog to get the right grip and feel safe using them. Cover slides. Not sturdy at all. My dog doesn't even want to use it. Save your money and the headache. You get what you pay for. All I can hope for is that at least the cat will use it but even she avoids it. Wasted money. So sad.
Dancing Feets love them!
My human bought this for me the other day. It came to the door intact; no assembly necessary, which is good, since I know it would have never happened! It's lightweight, but I can run up and down and up and down all day long. Padded, so it doesn't hurt if I 'misstep'. I"m a 10 year old Chia with a slightly pinched nerve, so this is the PERFECT way for me to do what I want, when I want!!!