Paws & Pals Advanced Hip & Joint Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 240 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Glucosamine HCI [Shellfish Source] (500mg), Methylsulfonylmethane [MSM] (500mg), Yucca Schidigera(90mg)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCI (Shellfish Source) 500 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 400 mg, Yucca Schidigera 60 mg...||Active Ingredients:Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine Source)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish) 600 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine) 400 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 50 mg...||Glucosamine HCL, MSM, Chondroitin Sulfate...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||N/A||Bacon, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||N/A||Chicken, Poultry|
About This Item
- Advanced formula helps promote a healthy immune system and mobility.
- Formulated with omega-3’s, minerals and vitamins.
- Beneficial for both dogs and cats.
- Includes 240 Advanced Hip & Joint Chews per bottle.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PeakTails Arthrix Hip & Joint Plus Dog Supplement, 150 count$72.95Chewy Price$69.30Autoship Price
- Dogswell Hip & Joint Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz jar$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Dr. Goodpet Prebiotics & Probiotics Health & Digestive Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$22.95Chewy Price$21.80Autoship Price
- MaryRuth's Liquid Probiotic Unflavored Dog Supplement, 4-oz bottle$49.95Chewy Price$47.45Autoship Price
- Vitalize Dog Supplement, 1-lb jar$44.87Chewy Price$42.63Autoship Price
- PetAlive RuniPoo Relief Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$32.63Chewy Price$39.95List Price$31.00Autoship Price
- International Veterinary Sciences Arthramine Healthy Joints & Bones Glucosamine Dog Supplement, Small/Medium, 60 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- International Veterinary Sciences Arthramine Healthy Joints & Bones Glucosamine Dog Supplement, Large, 60 count$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Pet MD Triple Strength Hip & Joint Hypoallergenic Dog Supplement, 240 count$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- PetsPrefer Immunity Support Chicken Flavor Powder Cat & Dog Supplement, 30-gram bottle$6.08Chewy Price$5.78Autoship Price
- Best Paw Nutrition Pure Digestion Probiotics Dog & Cat Powder Supplement, 12-oz jar$24.97Chewy Price$23.72Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Within a week of using these, my dog has regained his zest for life. He is running around like he used to and is a lot happier now. Great product
IT WORKS GREAT
I bought this "hoping" it would help my Lola with her mobility issues. She's an older Dalmatian and was having trouble getting around, jumping onto the couch and with her legs sliding out from under her on wood floors. I saw a big improvement within days after starting the Hip and Joint meds. They come in chewable cubes and my dog loves to eat them. She can jump up on things a lot better now and if her legs slide out from under her, she can get back up without help. I will continue to give her this med for the rest of her wonderful life. It works!!!!
2 energized, allergic pups
We’ve been going through an elimination diet to root out allergies and found that our ok’d glucosamine had something in it that wasn’t working for Sophie, but taking her off of it left her stiff and achy — she’s 7 and loves running around with her brother. THIS glucosamine product has been going great!! No more itching and no more aches. Plus I like how it’s a preset amount in a chew rather than a powder that I don’t feel I’m giving a consistent amount. I would definitely recommend!
Yuck, no good
He wouldn't go near them. And he eats anything. They are billed as being like treats, far from it. Hard, crumbly.
These are great for our little Dachshund & her back. She eats them & enjoys them.
Use in meal
Our Alaskan Malamute Yakone gets two meals a day. Her second meal is when we add Paws & Pals hip and Joint Chews to Yakone’s dogs food . It really helps her arthritis problems. Yakone is almost 11 years old. This product will be part of her second meal for the rest of her life
This works well for our 10 year old girl!
Our large breed girl was getting a little slow on the ups and downs. We decided to get her a joint supplement. She's 10. We have used this daily plus a salmon oil supplement for about 10 days now and she is back to good getting up and down without stiffness. We will continue these for her.
Believe it helps my dog. He is getting older and I believe this helps his hips.
Mitzie loves Joint Chews
Mitzie loves these joint chews. She patiently waits each morning for her tablets. She has only been taking them for a month, so have not noticed much of a change in her joint/hip stiffness yet.