Paws & Pals Cat Litter Scooper, Beige
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Aluminum, Metal||Plastic, Aluminum, Metal||Steel, Rubber, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal|
|Cleaner Type||N/A||Litter Box||—||N/A||N/A|
|Litter Box Type||—||—||N/A||—||—|
About This Item
- Flexible handle adjusts for a customized grip.
- Large-mouth design lets you pick up large clumps to make scooping quicker and easier.
- Stop replacing your scoopers! This premium scooper is made from high-quality stainless steel so it’s built to last.
- Filter design minimizes scatter while keeping clumps in one piece.
- Metal ring makes it easy to hang up and put away.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plastic Litter Scooper with Caddy$4.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Microfiber Chenille Cat Silhouette Litter Mat, Brown$29.18Chewy Price
- Imperial Cat Long Handled Heavy Duty Cat Litter Scoop$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Microfiber Chenille Fish Bone Litter Mat, Brown$29.16Chewy Price
- Pet Magasin Cat Litter Mats, 2-pack, Small$14.99Chewy Price
- Drymate Kitty Chaos Cat Litter Mat$14.99Chewy Price
- Imperial Cat Heavy Duty Cat Litter Mat, 36-in, Charcoal$24.99Chewy Price
- Stink Free Scoop & Bag Cat Litter Waste Bags$13.96Chewy Price
- Drymate Didjeridu Cat Litter Mat$14.99Chewy Price
- Cat Love Hooded Cat Litter Pan, Green$59.99Chewy Price
- Drymate Cat Litter Mat, Brown Stripe, Large$13.99Chewy Price
- iPrimio Sifter with Non-Stick Litter Scooper, Black$12.99Chewy Price$19.95List Price
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
62 Customer Reviews
What a litter scoop!
This litter scoop is the real deal. Constantly, I was having problems with urine clumps sticking to my old litter scoop. This scoop picks up urine without clumps sticking to the scoop. Also, it doesn’t leave a trace of the clump in the litter box. As a result, the scoop is real easy to clean and so is the litter box. The money I spent on the scoop was worth it.
Not as advertised
Handle is garbage. Not long enough and rubber grip is a joke.
Not worth it!
All I can say is, "It is a scoop!" Beyond that, this item has a wonderful padded handle that spins and COMES OFF while scooping. Ewwwww - no! Also, the "moist" litter clumps on the shovel won't come off no matter how much tapping, hammering, banging against the floor/bag that I try. I wash it every day after scooping. If I don't, it hardens on that scoop. Again, ewwwww! After this review is completed, I'm moving over to the "Returns" tab and sending it back to Chewy/mfg.
Poor handle design. Don't bother.
After looking for a good replacement scooper I came upon this item. I was excited for the stainless steel fabrication because I have an old renal guy and the volume of urine in the litter can be quite heavy. I accidentally ordered 2 but thought, "No big deal, they'll last forever". Unfortunately the rubber handle is flimsy and poorly designed. The stainless shaft barely extends an inch into the rubber handle so it flexes and is just kinda disappointing considering I paid more money for a sturdy model. One of them even came defective (as pictured).
Should be better
When you buy a premium litter scoop that's what you expect. The metal part of the handle only goes halfway into the hand grip, causing the handle to bend during heavy use. DO NOT BUY THIS SCOOP
I tried one of these first and immediately ordered two more. They work so much better than the old plastic ones.
Here's the scoop: this scooper is junk!
This scooper looks OK, but don't be fooled! It is super floppy and unstable because the metal handle only goes about halfway into the rubber grip. The rubber is loose and slides around. I bought this scooper because I wanted to save a few bucks. But now I just wish I had gotten the Durascoop Jumbo instead.
The metal handle on this is 3 1/2 in long, but the rubber cover extends another 2 in. Holding the scooper you feel that the rubber cover bends at the point where the metal stops. There's no hack for this because the metal handle is an oval shape. To keep the price point competitive, the manufacturer cut corners on the metal and covered it up with less durable rubber. And the full length of the handle is short.
Handle bends midway
This was to be a replacement for my old scoop for better use with larger grain clumping litter. The handle only has metal to the half way point, and bends under the waight of the litter I have cut off the entire rear half of the handle so that I know that what I grab is sterdy and will not fold in half while I scoop
Not worth the money
The handle on this thing is way to short and the rubber grip isn't even attached so it spins around while I am trying to scoop. Very disappointed with this item