Paws & Pals Collapsible Wire Dog Exercise Pen
About This Item
- Keep your pet safe and security while giving him plenty of room for indoor or outdoor fun.
- Features heavy-duty steel construction for strength and durability; electro-coated finish is rust and corrosion resistant.
- Highly versatile play pen can be hooked to itself to form a free-standing ring or attached to a kennel; includes four large metal bull clips.
- Ideal for safely containing curious pooches, keeping mother and pups together, or letting your bunnies enjoy the backyard in safety.
- Convenient design includes one door for easy access and folds flat for storage almost anywhere; great for bringing along on road trips.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Lucky Dog Wire Dog Exercise Pen with Step-Thru Door, Large$80.99Chewy Price$141.16List Price
- Yaheetech 8-Panel Dog Exercise Pen, Black, 32-in$172.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Exercise Pen Sunscreen Top (Pen Sold Separately)$27.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- MidWest Exercise Pen Wire Mesh Top$41.70Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Go Pet Club Heavy Duty Wire Dog Exercise Pen, Large$123.51Chewy Price$244.52List Price
- Iconic Pet Heavy Duty Wire Dog Playpen, 48-in$207.38Chewy Price$269.99List Price
- IRIS USA 8-Panel Dog Exercise Playpen with Door, 8-Panel, 34-in, Chrome$129.99Chewy Price
- Pet Adobe 8-Panel Folding Metal Dog & Cat Playpen, Black$54.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Ultimate Heavy Duty Steel Metal Playpen, 2 count$246.98Chewy Price$259.98List Price
- Precision Pet Products Ultimate Wire Dog Excercise Pen with Door, X-Large$88.45Chewy Price$109.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Collapsible, Pet Door||Collapsible, Corner Stabilizers, Ground Stakes, Walk-Through||Collapsible, Corner Stabilizers, Ground Stakes...||Corner Stabilizers, Ground Stakes, Walk-Through, Water-resistant||Collapsible, Corner Stabilizers, Ground Stakes...|
|Material||Steel, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
39 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
244 Customer Reviews
I ordered this several months ago and didn't need it yet. I opened it today. It can't be used on a bare floor because of the rough, ragged metal edges, including on the bottom. Also, watch your hands or you will get scratched up. It should be ok if used outdoors, but we have snow on the ground now. We wanted it indoors for our Chihuahua puppy. It can't be set on a blanket or wee pads, because the puppy chews up everything. (paper, cloth, etc.). He will have to make do with his cloth playpen, which is getting a little small for him. He chewed a hole in the netting in that as well. That was one reason to get out the metal play pen. I was surprised that it isn't finished better.
Didnt work for us
Its better for outside use as it comes with stakes. I put my tiny little Boston terrier pup in it in my kitchen and Day 1: moved it across the kitchen Day 2: knocked it over and was loose in the (gated) kitchen.
Maxey loves his new circular gate fence. Makes a great playpen and helps with potty training
Collapsible Play pen
Not sturdy and door pops open. Had to wire door shut. This was used for puppies.
Outdoor use only
Clipping it to a crate doesn’t work unless you can use to included spikes to keep it in the ground—our Plott hound puppy managed to lift the pen up and get underneath! It doesn’t help that the clips included are JUNK (we only got 3 instead of 4, one broke while I was attaching to the crate, another wouldn’t close without assistance). Asked for a refund the same day it arrived.
Perfect for toy breed puppy
We purchased this item for our mixed toy breed puppy while potty training. It allows me to bring her outside quickly and place her in the pen for potty break at any hour. We have connected up to three of these together for playtime as well. Very satisfied with how lightweight it is and good value for the price.
The only thing I don't like are the clips. Otherwise I would have given it a 5 star.
Let me out
Good quality, lowest price, dogs love it. Will go in on there own and stay even with the door open. Easy to move when time to mow.
I would recommend this gate I used it to keep my dogs in the yard it shapes anyways and is super easy to move when we need to but heavy enough to keep dogs in.
For my pigmy goat
I really like this pen I have purchased 4 of them now, I have one inside for Bella my preemie pigmy goat. And 2 of them on the front porch. And one saved for her as she grows I will connect all of them for her to have a big area. I plan on putting a sunshade over the top so she will be protected. They are so nice and portable to take with us to friends homes.