Paws & Pals Insta-Fort Portable Soft-sided Dog & Cat Playpen
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Collapsible, Carry Handle, Carry Bag...||Collapsible, Ground Stakes, Carry Bag...||Collapsible, Carry Bag, Pet Door, Pockets, Water-resistant||Collapsible, Ground Stakes, Carry Bag...||N/A|
|Material||Polyester, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Tools Included||No||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Rabbit, Mouse, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Gerbil|
About This Item
- Polyester enclosure that can be used indoors or outdoors to give pets a safe play area. You can put toys, food, water, and beds inside so your pet has a place to play, eat, drink, and take a nap.
- Perfect for nursing mothers with newborn puppies, yards without fences, or for giving indoor cats a little outside time and fresh air.
- Removable top and bottom, eight mesh windows, two zippered side doors and exterior side pockets that can be stored practically anywhere when not in use.
- Allows plenty of air circulation and visibility for you to keep an eye on your pets, made from durable & comfortable breathable mesh material, maximum airflow, and security screen.
- Convenient pen is easy to set up and folds neatly into a tote with handles for portability.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Collapsible Cat Cage, Litter Box, & Mat, Black Plaid$29.99Chewy Price
- Pet Fit For Life Dog & Cat Play Pen, Blue$47.16Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- Frisco Collapsible Wood & Wire Cat Cage Playpen, 3-Levels$299.99Chewy Price
- Jespet Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Pink, 45-in$69.99Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- Frisco Soft-Sided Dog, Cat & Small Pet Exercise Playpen, 36-in$39.99Chewy Price
- Pet Life All-Terrain Wire-Framed Collapsible Travel Dog Playpen, Blue & Green, Large$44.59Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- FurHaven Soft-sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Sailor Blue, Large$34.99Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Precision Pet Products Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Large$69.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Zampa Pet Folding Soft-sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Red, X-Small$39.95Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Pet Adobe Portable Pop-Up Dog Play Pen, Blue, Medium$44.95Chewy Price
- Etna Pet Store Portable Soft-sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Tan, Large$32.79Chewy Price$69.99List Price
Questions & Answers
32 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
311 Customer Reviews
Just OK, not good for cats
I ordered this as a playpen for my two kittens, with the intention of using it outdoors. Unfortunately, the zipper lasted about five minutes against a pair of teething kittens, so it couldn't be used outdoors. We used it as an indoor cat lounge for about two weeks before they ripped up the flimsy fabric with their little claws. The playpen arrived nicely folded up in its tote bag (which was a primary reason why I bought it), but I could not get it to fold back up properly to fit in the bag, no matter how I tried. It came with no instructions, so spent two hours looking for some kind of instructional video on how to fold this specific playpen: nothing. One of the poles snapped in my efforts to fold the playpen, and poked through the fabric a few days later. If you have small, docile critters like rabbits and guinea pigs, this playpen MIGHT work... but if you have cats, dogs, or ferrets, don't waste your money. Spend a few extra dollars something sturdier that will last.
My cat really enjoys sitting in this playpen and watching nature with human supervision. (She would prefer to be frolicking freely in the backyard catching all the birds, but this playpen is an acceptable alternative). It's a good size for her to pace in and it's VERY easy to fold up and put away after use. The zippers don't seem to be super sturdy, but it's otherwise great.
OK. Not 48” as advertised
This pen works for short term. Kitten claws easily made holes in the bottom. Frustratingly, the enclosure is only 45” not 48”. I bought a washable pad for a 48” enclosure & it is way too big.
Not good for puppies
I recently adopted a 12 week old Wire Fo-Tzu and bought this pen to keep him contained when i’m showering and whatnot. It’s a huge space for him to play but I wouldn’t recommend it for anyone with a wild pup! He zipped his way out of the side door and it had to be pinned closed. I would take him out and put him in through the top until he broke the top entrance zipper and was pulling it down into the pen. When he runs around in it, he moves the whole thing when he jumps into the side of it. He’s a whopping 4.1lbs but spunky! Not recommended for wild pups.
Not good for a puppy
My dog taught himself how to get out of it, but he loves to play in it
insta fort playpen
Decent. Stitches arent very good some holes overall its ok
great for supervised playtime
I live in an apartment with little space, and my cat loves his leashed excursions outside. However, his newest favorite past time is taking off at full-speed to chatter at bugs. This playpen has been a life saver so we can both enjoy our time outside. The playpen is safe, secure, and the fine mesh means he can chatter at all the birds and bugs he sees without taking me on a sprint around the neighborhood. The best part is this playpen collapses and stores very easily in between uses, and is easy to clean with a mild cleaner and a towel.
Good playpen for small animals!
This playpen is actually pretty good for the money. The zipper is a bit weak and snags on the side door. The zipper on the top separates from the base and is a constant nuisance, however the overall utility is wonderful and the animals really like it.
Used to house four kittens, full size litter box and a pillow bed. Still had room to move around. Durable. Highly recommend.
Not sturdy enough for a puppy
Tried to put my puppy in here for a crate break and she flipped it over collapsing it on herself. Would not recommend for puppies who are active.