Paws & Pals Leopard Thermal Self Warming Dog & Cat Mat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Uniquely designed to radiate your pet’s natural body heat to keep her snug as a bug.
- Made of ultra-soft microfleece for a luxurious look and feel.
- 100% paraben-free construction without harsh dyes, chemicals and treatments.
- Washing machine safe so it’s easy to toss in the laundry for cleaning.
- Low profile design is perfect for the floor, furniture or other surfaces that could use some extra padding.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Self Warming Dog Crate Mat, 24-in$10.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven ThermaNAP Faux Fur Self-Warming Dog & Cat Mat, Cream, Small$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Mocha Swirl Dog Crate Mat, 48-in$34.99Chewy Price$36.84List Price
- Beurer Ultra-soft Heating Dog & Cat Pad, Taupe, Small$29.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Pad, Gray/Black$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- MidWest Homes for Pet Cat & Dog Carrier Bed, White, 24-in$16.24Chewy Price
- Dr. Gabby Wild Blanket & Leopard Print Dog Crate Mat, Gray, Small$18.05Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fashion Plush Double Bolster Dog Crate Mat, 22-in$11.19Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Disney Mickey Mouse Crosshatch Dog Crate Mat, 22-inch$11.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Velvet Tan & Blue Novelty Paw Print Reversible Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, 22-in$9.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Dog Crate Pad, Tan, 14 x 22 in$7.85Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Features||Heated, Machine-washable||Heated, Machine-washable||Heated, Machine-washable, Non-skid||Heated, Machine-washable, Non-skid||N/A|
|Cover Material||N/A||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Pet self warming pads are wonderful
I have many of them for my outside feral cats and now have them for my inside pets (dog and cats). I used one for myself during a recent snow storm that knocked out my power for 5 days.
Not worth buying
I bought these for my cats. They're a good size but there are surprisingly thin and my cats aren't interested. They don't seem to get particularly warm when they do lay on them.
Cheap - not like the typical warming mat
These are not at all fluffy and the cats do not really like them. I feel it was a waste of money. I bought 3 and they are not being used.
Cat loves it.
Not much to it, but laid it out and my. At immediately laid on it and seems to enjoy it.
The kats luv them!
While the mats don't become warm in the same way as a heated one would, they make a warmer snuggly place on which to sit or lay out on. I'm going to buy a larger one for the katio
Everyone Wants It!
So I originally purchased this as a means of perpetual heating for some foster kittens I got. Wasn't the right size for their box so I had to take it out, but then my senior started using it immediately, I showed it to her and she laid down pretty quickly. Now both fosters and adults have been using it a lot, with everyone trying to get to it first.
She likes it!
I have this fuss budget, grumpy cat and I just wanted to give her something to purr about-it worked!
My cat Coco is usually resistant to cat beds and other amenities because she prefers to sleep on me. The recent winter storm and power outage reminded me that she probably needed one of these thermal beds. My sister suggested this one from Chewy. When I unwrapped it and put it on the floor for Coco to examine, she immediately found it and made herself comfortable (see the picture). I placed it on her favorite chair overnight and she clearly slept there. It was cool overnight so I imagine she found the self warming nice. There were a few loose threads that I snipped off before giving it to my cat. Otherwise it seems well made and likely to stand up to periodic washing.
Cozy fluffy blanket
My 14 year old Corgi mix ( named Corgi) loves this blanket. I wrap him up in it to stay warm at night as he sleeps on my bed with me on top of the covers. The blanket is the perfect size . Most likely I will order another one to keep in his doggie car seat
Lisa my semi-feral loved it at first sight.
We have two heat pads in a outdoor cat house for our cat, Lisa. With our harsh winter, I felt adding an additional layer of comfort with this self warming fleece pad might be appreciated. She took to it right away! It’s pricey but worth it.