Paws & Pals Oxgord Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Keep your dog secure and house-train him quickly and effectively; removable divider panel allows you to adjust the size of his living space as he grows.
- A comfortable crate reinforces your canine’s natural denning instinct and provides a place for him to feel safe.
- High tensile-strength, steel wire is formed and welded for strength and durability, and then electro-coated for rust, corrosion and fade resistance.
- Collapsible design is simple to set up and a cinch to fold and store; sturdy ABS plastic tray is lipped to help contain accidents and slides out for easy cleaning.
- Also ideal for bringing along your pup on a road trip to keep him safe and comfortable in unfamiliar locations.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MidWest iCrate Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate Kit, Black, 36 inch$106.88Chewy Price$160.99List Price
- Frisco XX-Large Heavy Duty Single Door Wire Dog Crate, 54 inch$184.99Chewy Price
- Lucky Dog Sliding Double Door Wire Dog Crate, 30 inch$72.32Chewy Price$94.11List Price
- IRIS Wire Dog Crate, Gray, Large, 44.49-in L x 30.98-in W x 25.75-in H$178.99Chewy Price
- Pet Dreams Brushed Twill Dog Crate Bumper, Khaki Tan, Medium$59.99Chewy Price
- MidWest LifeStages Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 48 inch$113.99Chewy Price$210.99List Price
- Molly Mutt Northwestern Girls Dog Crate Cover, 48-in$129.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Collapsible, Divider Included, Double Door...||Collapsible, Divider Included, Double Door...||Collapsible, Divider Included, Double Door...||Collapsible, Divider Included, Double Door...||Collapsible, Divider Included, Double Door...|
|Material||Plastic, Steel, Metal||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal||Coated Steel, Metal||Coated Steel, Metal||Coated Metal, Fleece, Polyester, Metal, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
42 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
709 Customer Reviews
Seriously Flimsy, Would not recommend
I had bought this crate previously a few years ago and had been happy enough to buy it again. However, upon receiving this crate yesterday, the quality is night and day from then and now. My old crate was five years old and going strong. The crate I received yesterday would be surprising if it lasted more than a month or two. It is flimsy and none of the bars line up as they should. I have a ten month old puppy who is already figuring out where she can squeeze out. I'm going to attempt to reinforce the crate with steel zip ties as I need a crate now but I definitely do not recommend anyone to buy this.
Nope, not a “lefty” crate
I’ve been searching for a 42” wire crate on which the front door (the one on the short side) hinges on your RIGHT and latches on your LEFT if you’re facing it. This is the only setup that will work for the space next to my bed, where my dog prefers her crate to be. Garage door style or canvas crates won’t work for various reasons, and the crates aren’t vertically symmetrical so you can’t place it upside down, otherwise the carrying handle will get in the way and the tray won’t slide out. The opposite (hinges on your left, latches on your right) is standard I assume because most of us are right-handed so it’s easier to latch and unlatch the door with our right hand. But where are the crates for lefties? Some of the product photos and even some of the reviewer photos show the front door in the configuration I wanted. After checking with Chewy help for recommendations, they suggested this one, so I took it to mean this crate was sure to meet our needs. Nope! It arrived today and is configured just like other wire crates. The front door hinges on the left and latches on the right, so it’s back to the drawing board. I’m rating this 3 stars because the crate seems fine, but transparency is important and this manufacturers photos misled me and the Chewy representatives. I’ll be sending this crate back.
Thank You for the extremely well built crate!! It was so easy to pop into place and two doors are nice to have. There is a hard plastic handle the snaps into place at the top or where ever you choose. I do recommend this to anyone that wants a well made heavy steel constructed crate. Chewy, Thank You so much for very fast shipping. I'm very satisfied. :)
Great kennel but not so great handle, my pup got the handle off and chewed it up beyond being useful
Only for a mature dog.
This crate is fine but only for older laid back dogs. I bought it to help with my litter of 9. I liked the double door feature. The issue with using it for puppies is the spacing between the bars. I had 2 different pups get their jaws stuck in between the bars. The spacing is too large for puppies that still chew everything. Other than that, it works as intended.
dimensions are incorrect
It’s not 18 inches wide. It’s 19. Wrong description. It’s the same width as the rest of the cages. Don’t purchase based of the false claim of shorter width.
Paws and Pals Crate
This is the cheapest thinnest crate I have ever gotten. . Whatever you do pass on this item.
I was looking for a medium size crate and didn’t realize until after it was delivered, that the description says “M/L”. It’s gigantic for our tiny puppy and small house. However, I need the kennel now, and don’t have the time to send it back and get a smaller one. Plus, the regular size medium is out of stock anyways. It was shipped in the manufactures packaging with no additional box, and was pretty banged up. Metal walls are bent in weird ways, so not perfect but still keeps the dog locked up. I had to bend some of the hooks for the side door because they weren’t even interlocked with the side panels. I would have gladly spent $30-40 more dollars to get a sturdier, better built one. Feel like I could have gone to Menards and bought the pieces to build one on my own.
Very sturdy, good quality, heavy duty. Very pleased so far. Met and exceeded my expectations.
Yes do it
Absolutely amazing for my dog. She has separation anxiety so she will do better in a smaller space. She had a big 48" that was way too roomy. I got a 36" and fits her to a tee