Paws & Pals Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 20 inch
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Keep your dog secure and house-train her quickly and effectively with this high-quality, single-door crate.
- A comfortable crate reinforces your canine’s natural denning instinct and provides a place for her to feel safe.
- High tensile-strength, steel wire is formed and welded for strength and durability, and then electro-coated for rust, corrosion and fade resistance.
- Collapsible design is simple to set up and a cinch to fold and store, plus the sturdy ABS plastic tray is lipped to help contain accidents and slides out for easy cleaning.
- Also ideal for bringing along your pup on a road trip to keep her safe and comfortable in unfamiliar locations.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Ultimate Heavy Duty Steel Metal Single Door Dog Crate, 37 inch$269.99Chewy Price
- DealMidWest iCrate Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate Kit, Black, 30 inch$89.99Chewy Price$104.99List Price
- DealMidWest Ultima Pro Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 24 inch$53.99Chewy Price$60.99List Price
- DealMidWest iCrate Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, Blue, 24 inch$36.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- DealLucky Dog Sliding Double Door Wire Dog Crate, 24 inch$60.48Chewy Price$76.46List Price
- DealFrisco Heavy Duty Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 24 inch$35.69Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- DealFrisco Fold & Carry Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 18 inch$20.39Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- DealMidWest iCrate Fold & Carry Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 18 inch$23.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- DealFrisco Heavy Duty Fold & Carry Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 24 inch$33.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- DealPaws & Pals Oxgord Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 42 inch$111.79Chewy Price$129.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Collapsible, Removable Pan||Collapsible, Divider Included, Double Door...||Collapsible, Divider Included, Removable Pan, Carry Handle||Collapsible, Divider Included, Removable Pan...||Collapsible, Divider Included, Removable Pan...|
|Material||Galvanized Steel, Plastic, Steel, Metal||Plastic, Steel, Metal||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Tools Included||No||No||—||—||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
51 Customer Reviews
Just as described; Love it!
Got this for traveling with our 10lb Min Pin. It is tall enough that he can stand up in it, but doesn't take up a lot of room in the car. So much better than the plastic ones because he can see out. Highly recommend.
perfect for very small dogs
Our dog loves this crate as she can see what's going on all over the room - we leave the door open and she chooses to nap in here so she can see us and feel she has her own space too. It is strong and durable too.
He likes his new crate
We left our old crate when moving out and my son chose this one for our family dog, I’m glad to say that he likes it just as much as his old crate.
Easy to use
It is so easy to maneuver; I figured I would have a hard time setting it up. On the contrary I was done in less than 20 minutes
Awaiting the arrival of our baby. Anxious to see her in this awesome cage!
Just Okay .
This crate was a good starter for our puppy. The 2 complaints we have are: 1) The handle does not fit right. It hooks onto the top and slides around when carried. It doesn't fit correctly. 2) The front door handle is sticky, you have to lift it all the way up for it to glide in easily.
The snap on carrying handle doesn’t fit this cage. When attached the cage slips to the side. I bought two to transport my parrots for vet visits. Disappointed about something that should be simple.
great space saver
My dogs love these crates (3). They have a side door or and end door which makes it easy to place them in your home and have them take up less space. Both doors open completely so you can leave the door open and not get caught on it.
Pretty solid crate!
Was looking to find a metal crate because puppy chewed our wooden crate and this one did the job. Square one in terms of the barking but she definitely already felt comfortable in it!
I ordered two of these and am really pleased with the quality as well as the size. They will be nice for my small breed furbabies and will work nicely as well should I need to take them to the vet.