Paws & Pals Unscented Aloe Vera & Witch Hazel Cleaning & Grooming Dog & Cat Wipes, 120 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Premium pet wipes help clean and nourish your pet’s skin and coat without the need for a bath.
- Bamboo fiber cloths contain more moisture than other brands for maximum effectiveness.
- Suitable for daily use to keep your buddy extra fresh.
- Fragrance-free and made without harsh chemicals.
- Ideal for cats and dogs of all ages.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Petkin Petwipes Fresh Scent Dog & Cat Wipes, 100 count$10.70Chewy Price$10.16Autoship Price
- Petkin Petwipes Vanilla & Coconut Valu-Pak Dog & Cat Wipes, 60 count$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Petkin Dog & Cat Tushie Wipes, 100 count$7.09Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.74Autoship Price
- Wet Ones Hypoallergenic Multi-Purpose Dog Wipes, 100 count$5.49Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Petkin Germ Removal Travel Pack Vanilla Scented Dog & Cat Wipes, 100 count$5.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Wet Ones Anti Bacterial Paw & Tushie Tropical Splash Scent Dog Wipes, 30 count$3.49Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Aloe Vera Cat & Dog Grooming Wipes, 100 count$9.99Chewy Price
- Petkin Petwipes Dog & Cat Wipes, 200 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Best Pet Supplies Soothing Oatmeal Fragrance-Free Cat & Dog Grooming Wipes, 100 count$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Vetnique Labs Furbliss Pet Wipes Cleansing & Deodorizing Hypoallergenic Paw & Body Dog & Cat Grooming Wipes, Unscented, 100 count, case of 6$69.99Chewy Price$86.58List Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Furbliss Pet Wipes Cleansing & Deodorizing Hypoallergenic, Paw & Body Dog & Cat Grooming Wipes, Refreshing Scent, 100 count, case of 6$82.25Chewy Price$86.58List Price$78.14Autoship Price
- Nootie Japanese Cherry Blossom Dog & Cat Waterless Shampoo Wipes, 70 count$16.24Chewy Price$15.43Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride...||—||Purified Water, Certified Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Glycerin...||Purified Water, Cleansers, Aloe Leaf...||Organic Oat Extract, Mild Cleanser, Aloe, Vitamin E, Fragrance.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
|Material||Wood||—||—||—||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
40 Customer Reviews
Don't think I will buy again
Stil unsure about wipes. I thought unscented would be more acceptable to my cats, but after I use them, my kitties still don't smell fresh!!!!!!!!! I should have known that (they are unscented after all) so I guess my expectations were the issue!!!!!!!!!!! Both my cats don't mind the wipes so that's a plus. And their coats feel softer, but my goal was " fresher smelling cats".
cat wipes good
We have a stray that we feed and have water for him. He was very dirty and had various on his body. We used one wipe on him. His reaction to being wiped was great. Now we use the wipes on our cats too. This eliminates the use of water to bath them.
The worst wipes ever...
Thin.. doesn't get the dirt enough compared to other wipes that I used. Not purchasing this agin
Kinda MIsleading and Inaccurate Information
So I bought these wipes because the ones that I normally purchase (for whatever reason) were no longer being shipped to California. I figured I would give these a shot, especially since it would support a local business (Los Angeles). My first impressions is that I was underwhelmed, they seemed smaller than advertised and they were thinner than the previous wipes I was used to. And it kept bothering me so I actually measured them and they are consistently SMALLER than Advertised. In one chewy photo, it clearly states that they are supposed to be 6x9 inches and they are actually 5.5x8.5 inches and on the back it says that they recommend using two wipes for larger dogs (I had definitely noticed that after wiping my pup's paws that the wipes would noticeably drier when I would try to wipe down the rest of her body. So you're going through a lot more wipes which is really annoying because it's smaller and it's not moist enough.
HRH refuses bath
Recommend these. Wet enough, store in ziploc so they don't dry out. These have no odor and she doesn't mind too much. I use about four wipes for our himalayan cat- You should avoid the eyes with these. (I use eye wipes instead) Good alternative to an actual bath- she almost has a heart attack when we bathe her (twice a year at most!) so these keep her pretty clean without the drama. Good for her allergies, she is less likely to develop hot spots.
No scent or residue
I have tried different kinds of pet wipes for our family of outdoor cats. Neither they nor I like scent, and while some brands claim they're unscented these really have no smell! Also, they do not leave a sticky residue on the fur, as some wipes do. I recommend enthusiastically. One concern: the package is huge and I'm concerned they'll dry out before I can use them all. The seal is nice and tight, so i'm hoping this won't happen.
Would not recommend
I ordered these for my large dog—sadly they are very (!) small wipes and barely wet at all. It takes 4 wipes to get all my dogs paws cleaned (and even that doesn’t do the full job). I would not recommend these compared to other dog wipes I have tried.
Great for Active Pups
I literally love Chewy for my pet soo much! I have a German Shepherd puppy who’s in the process of potty training. It’s been raining and muddy recently so having these wipes are the best so I can clean her paws before she comes into the house. I ordered them last night and already got them! Chewy is the best and their customer service is also amazing!
These wipes are a great size for my big fluffy cat. I only need to use one or two to get her fully wiped. She is very dandery and needs to be cleaned up often. The size of the wipe is great. I like the scent as well, not strong.
Again, mostly my fault...
I just left this exact review on another product, but it fully applies here. I couldn’t zoom in enough to read the packaging, but now that I have the product, I can clearly see that I shouldn’t use this near my dog’s face or mouth. Nowhere in the very legible Chewy description does it caution against face and eye use so I wrongly assumed eyes were safe. Waste of money. But I’m sure works for the body, which I rarely need. Annoyed.