The Pawscout Smarter Dog & Cat Tag helps keep track of pets so they can get them home safe and sound. The 2.5 version can be used with the Pawscout app—you can rally the Pawscout community and enlist the help of local pet lovers in just seconds. This app is not only helpful if you lose your pet, but it can also be helpful when you find someone else’s pet! The app allows you to create a complete medical and behavioral profile, so rescuers can provide the necessary care for your pet if she ever goes missing. This feature is also useful in case you happen to forget important information at the vet. Pawscout is so versatile, you can also set outdoor virtual pet leashes, which alert you when your pet goes out of range, you can share photos, arrange walks and playdates and alert neighbors to pet hazards or share pet-friendly places with them. While you can track your walks with Pawscout and share info on your social media channels with just a click, please note that it does not give exact GPS location information. The Pawscout Smarter Dog & Cat Tag has a range of 300 feet from you or anyone else with the app installed.
- Use the Pawscout app to help lost pets find their way home, connect to local pet parents, track walks, set outdoor virtual pet leashes/boundaries, discover pet-friendly businesses with the neighborhood map, use the social feed to follow your favorite furry friends or reach out to the community with all your pet parenting questions.
- You can build a local network of family members, neighbors, caretakers, and friends to ensure your pet stays safe. You can also share photos, arrange walks and playdates and notify neighbors about pet hazards or pet-friendly places, all without having to pay monthly fees or an activation fee!
- You can create a digital profile for your buddy and include photos, contact info and her medical information.
- Since most pets don’t go far, the Pawscout app makes it easy to rally your community to help you when you find a pet or lose a pet. Once you mark your pet lost in the app, the tag will send alerts to all nearby Pawscout users within 5 miles.
- Pawscout does not provide the exact location of your pet, but it does have a Bluetooth range of 300 feet in all directions to let you know when your pet is outside the “cone of safety”. You can receive alerts if a pet moves into range or out of range. Location services and Bluetooth must be enabled on your smartphone for Pawscout to work.
Shop Prescription Medications from Chewy Pharmacy
See all items by Pawscout